“No Gluten-Free Chips!”

Add it.
Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #11 of 19 Restaurants in Riverdale
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

How the heck can a Mexican restaurant not have gluten-free corn chips! They should be ashamed of themselves. I wonder what the actual ingredients are in their sauces and toppings.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Had a nice lunch with family & had excellent service. My wife & I had the Old Timer with Cheese burger. Very good burger. My son had the beef casadilla & he liked it a lot.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

We had a nice lunch at Chilis. We started with the Patron margaritas while we looked over the menu. We decided to go with the bottomless chips and salsa. You can never go wrong with the chips and salsa to accompany margaritas. It was a nice start to the meal, and margaritas wit patron tequila just makes them so much better.

For lunch we each got flatbreads. I ordered the chipotle chicken, and my girlfriend ordered a chicken and avocado flatbread. Both were delicious, we really enjoyed them. We shared them so we got to experience two different flavors.

Chili’s is a great place for lunch, I feel they are a little limited for dinner, but a perfect place for lunch. We will definitely be back for more margaritas and good lunch food.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

Our granddaughters love Chili's and we had never been there. They particularly like the Macaroni and Cheese served with French Fries. For dessert they wanted to share the M Molten Chocolate Cake (or "Lava' cake as they call i).. It looks like a volcano with lava dripping and it is chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream on top. I think it is the first time they finished their meal in full! The food is well priced, the staff friendly and welcoming and the service was excellent. Fun for the kids, but noisy for the adults.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

I go here regularly for lunch during the week, because I like the soup and salad special, but it seems as if there are just too many other problems to deal with: Slow or incompetent wait staff, cold food, under cooked food, and today, one of those little tabletop computers failed, preventing me from registering my customer points. The manager was unable to rectify the problem. So, it's time to say adios to Chili's. Who needs the aggravation? Read their other poor reviews on Yelp!