See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 March 2017

This place l am sorry to say was a motel hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! L ALMOST GOT EATEN ALIVE BY BED BUGS........ The room was infested with the blood sucking critters....Thank GOD that they are not known to give humans any kind of diseases. Stay away you were forewarned.......

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Eli R
Reviewed 10 August 2016

The smell of the room is enough to make anyone sick but what are they covering up with all that fragrance is what worries me. Also it was very dirty. I have no idea what all the stuff on the mirror was. It looked like someone was shooting snot rockets at it all night. If that was not bad enough the doors do not stayed locked when little hands pull the way too low handle. My children kept fleeing this God awful room feet away from a main highway and the Garden state Parkway. Not to mention the pool right in front of my room. We left and stayed 1/2 an hour. You can keep my money! My kids lives are more important. DEATH TRAP! I wonder if their insurance company covers drowning and liability?

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

The lady that checked me in was extremely nice very pleasant very helpful give me plenty of locations to go and visit since I was down with the family. The rooms were clean it was very quite and pleasant

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank slberleue
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

DO NOT stay here!

It looks inviting from the outside but has absolutely disgusting rooms.

Read the reviews, they are not good.

The rooms stink, are dirty, small, out dated, staff is rude (and not American), etc.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

Horrible horrible horrible hotel. Walk in and you can not understand the guy, speaks very very poor English and very rude. Room stinks as soon as you walk through the door, very dark and musky. So horrible went to Walmart and bout flipflops for the shower, and bought febreeze, glade plugins and Lysol disinfectant. Still feel like I have bugs crawling on me. The shower was dark and covered in mold and mildew. This place needs negative stars.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends