“Fabulous dining experience!”
Review of Arta Restaurant

Arta Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Arta Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Ringwood
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 50
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017

My wife and I happened upon Arta Restaurant after touring nearby Ringwood Manor. And we came away having had one of the greatest dining experiences we've ever had. Everything about Arta is elegant, from its decor to its friendly, professional service staff to its sophisticated Italian menu and wine list. And above all, there is the food! My wife started with a tricolor salad; I started with lobster bisque from the specials menu. For our main course, we each ordered pasta: My wife had a signature dish of the restaurant, fusilli Arta, rich in vegetables; I had a classic, rigatoni bolognese. We couldn't have been more pleased with our choices. Hot, fresh, delicious and in generous portions, the food was spectacular and the service impeccable throughout. We capped off the meal with espresso/tea and homemade cannoli. This was a dining experience we had not planned but came away raving about. I look forward to returning to Arta again and highly recommend it to anyone in or near northern New Jersey! Bravo!

2  Thank njcavalier

Reviewed 7 August 2017

This is a terrific restaurant. The food is exceptional, service is great. A truly enjoyable experience!

2  Thank Charles M
Reviewed 19 July 2017

My husband and I LOVE Arta. It is our favorite place to eat and we get so excited every time we go. No other place has better food or service. We had our rehearsal dinner there the night before our wedding and everyone raved about the food. They even gave me and my hubby a gift card as a wedding present! What other place does that!? The owner Romeo always makes sure to come and talk to us and say hi, evne knows us by name. You are treated like royalty. I highly recommend the Octopus!!!! We get it every time. LOVE LOVE LOVE ARTA.

2  Thank TamaraJoy30
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Another fantastic experience at Arta's while visiting family nearby. Very knowledgeable staff that explain specials, recommend dishes, and are very observant of anyone's needs or wants.

Everyone in our party of 6 enjoyed their choice of entree. The owner, Romeo, makes sure that everyone is satisfied, and provides an added layer of insights with his obviously passionate regard for the food that is prepared and presented.

A gem in Northern New Jersey!

2  Thank IslandLifeGuam
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Nice quiet evening, enjoyed the atmosphere but really enjoyed the food, from the shrimp and crab appetizer to the veal and pork chop, which were cooked perfectly with great taste and just the right touch of spice. Service topped it all off, attentive and well informed wait staff and interest by the owner. Wonderful evening.

3  Thank NewLocals2016