“Favorite Restaurant of all time”
Review of Arta Restaurant

Arta Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Arta Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Ringwood
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 50
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2017

My husband and I LOVE Arta. It is our favorite place to eat and we get so excited every time we go. No other place has better food or service. We had our rehearsal dinner there the night before our wedding and everyone raved about the food. They even gave me and my hubby a gift card as a wedding present! What other place does that!? The owner Romeo always makes sure to come and talk to us and say hi, evne knows us by name. You are treated like royalty. I highly recommend the Octopus!!!! We get it every time. LOVE LOVE LOVE ARTA.

2  Thank TamaraJoy30

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Another fantastic experience at Arta's while visiting family nearby. Very knowledgeable staff that explain specials, recommend dishes, and are very observant of anyone's needs or wants.

Everyone in our party of 6 enjoyed their choice of entree. The owner, Romeo, makes sure that everyone is satisfied, and provides an added layer of insights with his obviously passionate regard for the food that is prepared and presented.

A gem in Northern New Jersey!

2  Thank IslandLifeGuam
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Nice quiet evening, enjoyed the atmosphere but really enjoyed the food, from the shrimp and crab appetizer to the veal and pork chop, which were cooked perfectly with great taste and just the right touch of spice. Service topped it all off, attentive and well informed wait staff and interest by the owner. Wonderful evening.

3  Thank NewLocals2016
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

We just when there for a place to eat after a long day touring at one of the Branch Office's of JW.ORG.What a wonderful place to eat. High Class over the top the way they treat you.I thought I was a King or president?? The People were So So Nice.At this point in time the Very Best Italian restaurant I have every eat at.They have about 4 people waiting on you at all times.Great place for Date Night or that special occasion.

2  Thank Vincent B
Reviewed 2 May 2017

We come here because they have farm to table food. It's very fresh and delicious. The prices seem to be high, but oh well... still can't get over the free salad and cheese before and now they charge you $20 for the two if you still want it. Anyhow, had a friend with us to try out the food and everything was great. I did order the steak with peppercorn, but it was overkill on the peppercorn, so had to send it back and get rack of lamb instead. Sea bass and other dishes were ordered. Tiramisu was for dessert and really, really good.

3  Thank yardleywang