Open today: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Our Happy Place

First and foremost, we enjoy Unionville wines immensely. We have spent time at vineyards in... read more

Reviewed 19 December 2018
jerseytraveler2009
New Jersey
Wine tasting

Delightful wine tasting in a lovely spot. Wines are very good and fairly reasonably priced. Syrah... read more

Reviewed 8 December 2018
ReggieCat
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
via mobile

All reviews new jersey wine tasting tasting room wine making process picnic tables local wineries nj wine group of friends beautiful venue an amazing job take advantage huge success rolling hills my sister last sunday central nj at home
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Spent the afternoon at Unionville and had a great tasting with Carlton and Bill. I love these wines and Unionville truly represents the great winemaking in NJ. There's something for everyone and the tasting room is friendly and relaxed.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank TimBfromNJ
Reviewed 11 September 2017

My wife and I visited Unionville as part of a day of wine tastings through Tastings and Tours. The location is beautiful. Betsy greeted us at the door and took us back to the Farm House where we sat in a 100-year old dining room and tasted wines. Betsy was very knowledgeable, personable, and made the experience worth the trip out from PA. She took her time with each wine. She talked about it WITH us, not AT us. She answered questions and shared opinions. She welcomed our questions and didn't talk down to us or belittle us for not knowing as much as her. Highly recommended! Ask for Betsy!

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I came here with my husband and a group of friends of ours. As someone who is not normally a fan of wine, I wasn't too sure about this. However, Unionville was beyond impressive. Our guide, Betsy, was absolutely amazing! Not only was she very personable and sweet, but she knew her stuff! She was able to describe to us, in perfect detail, what to expect from each wine, and came up with the perfect cheese pairings. She was somebody who was definitely knowable and could do her job well. Not to mention, all of the wines were AMAZING, and I'm not normally a wine drinker. I would highly recommend this vineyard, and ask for Betsy!! She was fabulous! I had a fantastic experience!

1  Thank khof787
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Betsy did an amazing job with our tasting. She was very informed on all the wines!!!! Definitely the best tasting we had all day!!!!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

At the recommendation of a friend and aficionado, I visited Unionville Vineyards last Sunday. Very nice place and well-balanced wines. But what made this one of the most enjoyable winery visits ever (and I go to plenty of them) was the attractive and attentive pourer Lauren. She was truly awesome. Besides pouring us samples of anything we wanted to try, she was super helpful and knowledgeable and also a great promoter of the vineyard. She truly made this visit special. Thank you and KUDOS for a great job, Lauren. I recommend you ask for her on your visit to Unionville.

Date of experience: August 2017