“Exquisite”

Unionville Vineyards
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Ringoes
More attraction details
Owner description: Award-winning wines. Warm and gracious staff. The flag bearer for New Jersey's burgeoning wine industry. Come visit the best kept secret on the east coast. Open for tastings and sales 7 days a week, noon to five pm. Tours are offered weekends at 2:30pm. A great venue for our events and for your special events. White Wines: Chardonnays, Pinot Grigio, Viognier, Dessert Wine, Dry & Regular Riesling, a Marsanne-Roussanne blend, and a blend combining Riesling, Pinot Grigio, and Gewurtzraminer. Red Wines: Pinot Noir, Syrah, a Bordeaux style blend of Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon, Counoise, a Pinot Noir based blend, a red blush, and a couple Ports.
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I've just moved back home to central NJ after 8 years abroad in western Europe. In my search to replicate the vineyard experiences I've enjoyed during that time, I stumbled upon Unionville through summer events held there. Beautiful venue and an enormous dedicated following at each event.

I recently attended the "Port Wine Release Weekend" and had the chance to mingle with the Unionville team. Mainly, its special to be enjoying such fine wines produced right here in "my backyard" in New Jersey...however, I'm also always looking for an opportunity to support a local business and give back to my community. And getting to know the team behind the product and see their dedication & passion has me inspired.

I'm still getting to know all of their wines, but my recent favorites that I'll recommend are: "The Big O", Vat #23 Port, and Amwell Ridge Cabernet Franc.

1  Thank jdshenton
"local wineries"
"great variety of wines"
"a lot of fun"

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Spent the afternoon at Unionville and had a great tasting with Carlton and Bill. I love these wines and Unionville truly represents the great winemaking in NJ. There's something for everyone and the tasting room is friendly and relaxed.

1  Thank TimBfromNJ
Reviewed 11 September 2017

My wife and I visited Unionville as part of a day of wine tastings through Tastings and Tours. The location is beautiful. Betsy greeted us at the door and took us back to the Farm House where we sat in a 100-year old dining room and tasted wines. Betsy was very knowledgeable, personable, and made the experience worth the trip out from PA. She took her time with each wine. She talked about it WITH us, not AT us. She answered questions and shared opinions. She welcomed our questions and didn't talk down to us or belittle us for not knowing as much as her. Highly recommended! Ask for Betsy!

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I came here with my husband and a group of friends of ours. As someone who is not normally a fan of wine, I wasn't too sure about this. However, Unionville was beyond impressive. Our guide, Betsy, was absolutely amazing! Not only was she very personable and sweet, but she knew her stuff! She was able to describe to us, in perfect detail, what to expect from each wine, and came up with the perfect cheese pairings. She was somebody who was definitely knowable and could do her job well. Not to mention, all of the wines were AMAZING, and I'm not normally a wine drinker. I would highly recommend this vineyard, and ask for Betsy!! She was fabulous! I had a fantastic experience!

1  Thank khof787