“Makes me like Mexican food.”
Review of Badlands Tacos

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Badlands Tacos
Ranked #42 of 88 Restaurants in Ramsey
Reviewed 8 July 2016

I have not typically liked Mexican food. I usually found it too heavy and sometimes greasy. Badlands is not like that. The ingredients are fresh. The portions favor quality over quantity. I am particularly happy with the fish tacos. They make tamales to go in a frozen vacuum sealed pouch. I served them to my in-laws visiting from south Texas and they could not believe they were from a NJ Mexican restaurant (let alone frozen).

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

We have been proud fans of Badlands Taco ever since we lived within walking distance of the Oradell restaurant back in the day.

For 16 years we have enjoyed their remarkably FRESH tacos, burritos, chips and even tamales of all kinds to go.

The owner Mike is always there to ensure great service and delicious food in a super clean restaurant.

Strongly recommend the Mad Dog Burrito- half shredded chicken opposite half shredded beef. You will be impressed with how fresh and clean the filling is- add a little salsa and green hot sauce and dig in!

And grab some frozen homemade tamales to go. They come vacuum sealed so you can heat them up for a quick meal or side dish when you have that craving!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

I have eaten here SEVERAL times and have enjoyed their black bean burritos. There is indoor and outdoor seating. I can see how some people might feel certain items are overpriced but this place never has served me anything that wasn't very fresh. I would like it if their guacamole had more flavor. The staff is always accommodating.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

Not a ton of choices but everything is real good and very fresh. I get their chimicganga. It is amazing. Beautiful white meat only chicken. They do a nice job here and the owners are wondeful

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 26 March 2015

The tacos are super crunchy. Delivery is fast. I just wish there was a little more spice. Glad they have corn and flour taco shells

Date of visit: March 2015