“Regina and this place; a gem!”

L'Arte della Pasticceria
Ranked #1 of 8 Bakeries in Ramsey
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

I have been visiting this cafe for over a year, Regina, the owner, is super friendly, approachable and a sweetheart. Their pastries are delicious, everything, their lunch flat breads, sandwiches, coffee, all amazing! I love sitting at one of the tables, having a skim latte and chatting with any of the girls that work there, they are always so sweet.

Thank you for your hospitality and for always making me feel welcome!

@johanna_mariel

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

You have my heart at WELCOME!
Bountiful selection of quality, homemade, creative pastries and sweet. Yes, it's slightly on the pricier end. But, you get what you paid for which is more than I can say for others. What I like about this store is that to achieve quality, they don't seem to cut corners and try to oversell. Unlike other bakeries in the area, pastries are made on premise next door. Coffee, lattes, etc is very descent (better than Starbucks for sure). I didn't try the gelato because I wanted to savor it for our next visit.
Service was great albeit a bit slow for a Saturday early evening. For me, it was worth the wait while I finalized my options for sweet tooth fix.
Thumbs up and can't wait to go back!!!

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

excellent service...parking on main street...affordable....many different choices.. great place to catch up with friends...

1  Thank Sheila F
Reviewed 26 July 2015

What's not to like? This little gem offers a wonderful assortment of Italian pastries, all freshly made, and the coffee is tasty as well (so much better than Starbucks down the street). There are tables on the sidewalk and outside in nice weather and, of course, they'll package your goodies for takeout.

1  Thank NJ_Traveler05
Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

Nothing crazy, we ordered a few different items and some things were good, some not so great, but nothing was that good that i would make a trip for it.