“HOT HOT HOT”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First time at a Chili’s.

Surprisingly quiet for a weekend. Restaurant area rather untidy with food on the floor but in fairness, the staff quickly cleaned the mess

I was served by an extremely cheerful and helpful young lady.

Fiery Crispers: very hot but enjoyable
Ice Cream: a necessity after above

Won’t be making an effort to go again but won’t avoid this restaurant either.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We come here at least 6 times a year and have for years and years and regardless of the age of the guests we bring everyone always likes this Chili’s. We log in with email at table kiosk and get free salsa and chips. The staff tries real hard and you can tell they have top notch training and management but something always goes wrong so keep an eye on your bill to make sure they take free chips off and check everyone’s food and drink put down on your table and tell your server before they walk away if something is wrong as they are usually busy and will be a while before they get back to you.

The last 4 times I was there including today I got the Honey Chipotle Chicken Waffle dish. See my pic. It is amazing and always perfect at this Chilli’s and generous portions. The fries though all 4 times are too cold to eat. I sent them back the very first time, waited forever and the replacements were cold. Makes no sense so It has to be the square vented fry holder Chili’s went to when the chicken waffle dishes and plating were introduced . I don’t like sending food back or complaining so now we just expect to not eat the fries and it’s why this is a 3 Star review and not 4 or 5. Female manager stopped by to see how our meal was as we were paying check and since she asked I pointed out all our untouched fries and told her they are always cold . She said ok and sorry and was nice but I think corporate has her set up to fail with a kitchen warming set up and plating devices that can’t get fries to table edible.

My wife loves the chicken quesadillas here and before I got hooked on the waffle dishes I did too. Highly recommend it.

We don’t go to bar or buy liquor out but everyone I see at bar here and receiving alcohol drinks near our table all seem happy.

If you have young children or elderly parents you have to take care of during your meal the bathrooms here are convenient and large and always spotless, which is nice.

Lastly: if you support volunteer firefighters or are one, know that this Chili’s opens their doors to local fire departments in the morning for fundraising pancake breakfasts. I came here for the nicest Mahwah Fire Dept. fundraiser a few few years back and was impressed with Chili’s civic spirit and that’s why I don’t send my fries Back here or complain about anything unless asked .

Reviewed 18 February 2018

typical chli's food was good place was loud though known for their babyback ribs other menu choices are good my meal was served hot and portion was not huge but served it's purpose. one of my co workers not so lucky he ordered a steak that was well done and rubbery the manager offered to have his meal re cooked instead we settled on the meal being taken off the bill.good for a quick meal and couple of cocktails that's about it.would i eat there again probably but not one of my top choices maybe next time .

Reviewed 23 October 2017

After seeing all the TV commercials despite the ad being annoying I ordered take out and saw they now have curb side pick up. My son and I went to pick it up and showed up on time for pick up. After a quick text that I was outside as they request a server came out ASAP and told us they made our nachos wrong and would be out with a fresh order shortly. That was appreciated as i would rather get the correct order and wait a few minutes than the wrong order on time I wouldn't eat. Manager brought the food out a few minutes later and threw in a cookie dessert as a thank you for waiting.
Not a big cost for Chili's but went a long way in my opinion of how they have raised their customer service skills and I was impressed.
The rib combo I ordered was actually pretty good and I really liked the dry rub.
My son's burger was cooked well and just how he ordered it. Nachos were good as well. There is a way to do things when you make a mistake and I will be back since they handled everything professionally and put the customer first.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Ordered their cheese burger special rare ;got it well done. They were gracious enough to cook another that was rare. However, the cook has now decided to "smash" the burger which removes all of the juice. They need to revert to the old way of cooking them. Had a delicious salad