“Good fresh food”

Ranked #8 of 12 Dessert in Princeton
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Austrian
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We like this place for breakfast or lunch. I really like the Amadeus II sandwich for lunch. For breakfast I go for the oatmeal, which is simple and delicious.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Took a long time to take the order and was not best food. The omelette was not fluffy and it was dry. No toast but bread was available. Had brunch and option selected was Omelette and then the others( Orange Juice, Bread, Fruit, pastries were self service.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I had never been here before and we hosted about 23 people for a family gathering for brunch. We basically took the place over and they pulled a bunch of tables together for us. This place is more of a casual walk in place not made for large parties as it was tight and other folks were coming in to order food. Very small but open space, good specialty sandwiches and omelettes. Brunch buffet was very small. Service was good and the owner was very nice and attentive. BYOB too and outside seating on Nassau St. to people watch and relax.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Cafe Vienna was really lovely. The food, service and to be seated outside on a gorgeous day was just perfect.

1  Thank PushExplore
Reviewed 15 May 2018

We had traveled up to Princeton to see the Art Museum and since my family hails from Germany and Austria, I wanted to stop here. Once I noticed they were only open until 3:00 PM, we tailored our trip so that we could stop for lunch and then go to the Art Museum. The food transported my back to my childhood. We sat outdoors and enjoyed the company of international students. The staff was most attentive and pleasant. We enjoyed our entrees and made sure to safe room for their amazing dessert section. When I bit into the Sacher torte, I could close my eyes and see my grandmother. Great place for tea or coffee and...anything on the menu!! Strongly recommend!!