“good breakfast”
Review of Cardinal Cafe

Cardinal Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Food is good and reasonable priced. Wait staff is friendly. Old style town diner. Breakfast and lunch is great.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

So I had to stop over to visit a old friends that work on cannon ball road and decided to surprise them with breakfast. I stopped at the cardinal cafe and ordered some Taylor ham sandwiches and coffees the service was really good as I remembered this place from many years ago when I worked with these guys and would go to the cardinal several times a week. Even though it was an order to go the friendly staff was eager to help and externally nice to me. I grabbed a cup of coffee while I waited and talked with the cashier and counter waitress. The place was pretty much packed at 8 am on a week day was a bit surprised by this would of thought it was a bit slower at this time. But either way didn't effect service one bit. When the order was completed it was quickly rang up and I was on my way. If your in the area give them a go for a nice meal and some friendly service.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

We stopped into this café at the start of a long trip south and had a great breakfast. This is a neighborhood place with friendly and attentive waitresses. Nothing elaborate here. Just good food with the locals in a relaxed atmosphere. Excellent coffee!

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Great food, great service and family friendly. I will definitely be back. Everybody in our group was happy.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

If you are looking for an old time restaurant experience then come to the Cardinal Cafe in Pompton Lakes. They are opened for breakfast or lunch everyday. All of the food is home cooked, the staff is warm and friendly and the atmosphere is great!