“First Timer”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

On a friends recommendation we gave it a try

Extremely pleased ordered cheeseburger blue cheese arrived promptly cooked exactly as ordered beverages wine cocktails very good Bar staff friendly and helpful local place staff seemed to know many customers by name i will say they did not ignore us

Will be back

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

This the place were the locals go. There is nothing fancy here, just good bar food, drinks and beer. Used to be a great fisherman's bar called Neilly's Long Bar!
Although there are not any water views, the decor is very nautical. The atmosphere here is loud but friendly and highly casual, shorts and t-shirts are the norm.
They do offer a dinner and lunch menu and the seafood and burgers are usually fresh not frozen, but ask. Once again no fancy sauces or seasoning just good and well prepared food. I love their Barbeque wings, really taste and filling!
They have a band here on weekends that usually plays good hard classic rock and roll.
More often than not, I will bump into someone I know or a close friend.
When I am in town this where I meet up with my friends!
Love this place.

Thank Timothy L. C
Reviewed 27 May 2017

I asked that a burger be cooked more because it was supposed to be medium well done. I was more than half uncooked red meat in middle. It came back in a short time with the side that I bit into cooked but after one bite I was again eating uncooked meat. The manager calling himself the GM said it was medium well. I was out of there and Im not going back. It used to be a great place, but has changed for the worse.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

The Broadway has been a favorite longer than we can remember. Quite a facelift after Sandy! Great place to hang out and munch down juicy clams on the halfshell or have them roasted while you watch at the bar. Fantastic burgers too. Always stopped in for live tunes although seems now it has become more popular as often it is so busy we do an about face and leave remembering to come on a week night. Playing long board is a must! The popcorn machine is always crankin' and the staff is friendly with smiles.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Great location near water; very casual restaurant that is a local favorite. Good and friendly service with reasonable prices.