The Tower Cottage B&B(Point Pleasant Beach)
US$ 418
US$ 392
The Atlantic Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
US$ 298
US$ 259
Casa Del Mar(Point Pleasant Beach)
US$ 316
Red Carpet Inn Point Pleasant(Point Pleasant Beach)
US$ 334
US$ 286
US$ 229
Hotels.com
The Grenville(Bay Head)
US$ 310
  • Beachfront
Twin Oaks Motel(Manasquan)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
Sand Pebble Motor Lodge(Point Pleasant Beach)
TripAdvisor
Point Pleasant Manor(Point Pleasant Beach)
TripAdvisor
Dunes Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsbagelscontinental breakfastheated poolrooms are cleanlast summerjersey shoregreat poolcan't wait to come backfamily vacationwi figreat familya great place to staythe past yearspoint pleasantwalking distance to the boardwalklast minutenew jersey
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Looking for something to do, I decided to go to the beach on President's Day weekend. I found this gem right in between the boardwalk and what I call Main Street. My room was in excellent condition (loved the microwave, refrigerator and even the amenities). I also enjoyed the very comfortable bathroom. At night, it was a treat to look out the window and see the businesses all lit up at the boardwalk.

Being that it's located in what I would consider a safe neighborhood, I walked all three days for a long while. I can't wait to come back during the summer days so that I can enjoy the pool and the ocean.

Room Tip: The second floor is very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
sandtraveller, Owner at Amethyst Beach Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you, although the weather was cold you had a warm stay with us. The location is unique in that is overlooks the beach and boardwalk area is also located adjacent to one the nicest neighborhoods in Point Pleasant Beach. Only three blocks to the downtown restaurant/ business district and train station and a short walk to Jenkison/ Martel Boardwalk Beach Amusement Areas.

Thanks again,

Amethyst,
Family and staff

Reviewed 17 January 2018

This is an old motel best suited to summer family vacations. Winter strong points are the comfortable beds and endless hot water for a nice long shower. Unfortunately there is
no bathroom heat. Wifi didn't work. No in coffee maker in the room or in the lobby. And the cleaning staff really needs to do a better job. This is a bare bones motel in winter.
My colleague was staying in another room and we both experienced frozen doors that we could not open due to the weather. Twice one or both of us were trapped inside because of the frozen doors. My frustration with this situation was that the phones in the room did not work and the numbers on those phones did not reach anyone when we used our cell phones. Unless you could get downstairs to the office door outside which is the intercom that reaches management there was no way to get help. On our last morning we were both trapped in our rooms again due to the frozen doors. We actually had to call the police to help us get out of our rooms. I cannot not recommend this motel based on my experience.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
5  Thank Paulette F

We sincerely apologize for your unfortunate experience, we did indeed have some very cold weather which affected some of the doors which we have resolved since that time. We are in full summer mode and have corrected all of the issues you experience and invite you to give us a call so we can provide you with a proper experience.

With sincere apologies for the winter mistakes,

Amethyst,

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I recently had the pleasure to stay at this wonderful hotel in Point Pleasant Beach New Jersey to do a photoshoot for New Jersey beach magazine ......I was very comfortable in my room and well taken care of by management......

Everything was just fine at a very reasonable price, and I was very comfortable in my room and enjoyed my stay.

I highly recommend this very price worthy Motel for any vacationers looking for comfort and hospitality.

I recommend highly the ..."Amethyst Beach Motel"........New Jersey beach magazine publishing....

Susan Wagner
Editor
NJBM

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2017

This my 13th August in a row at Amethysts Beach Motel. I went on the beach the first full day there, and went in pool in the same trip. I went to downtown PP to browse on the 2nd full day, and the 3rd day went to Point Diner for breakfast. The food there was excellent. All the evenings I went to the boardwalk played golf went to Little Caesars pizza, and play Point Golf all for one price. I also went on the some of the rides for the same price and a 2 hour limit. The weather was picture perfect. Thursday night was fireworks night as is all Thurs. I left the motel on Friday morning and went home by train.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Great location, friendly , great service, clean, beautiful pool. Breakfast could be better - maybe some juice & bagels? doors stuck making it hard to get into your room-they needs some work but overall a great place to stay

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family