All reviews full kitchen indoor pool bingo hall atlantic city steam room waffles main building free breakfast desk clerk nice room ac boardwalk convention maid sink smoking linens
Reviewed 4 December 2015

Warm, friendly, great location and excellent service. Will stay at this hotel many more times We enjoyed our stay and have decided to book in the months of July and September. We will book others are we have stayed at many other hotels and decided this had all the amenities, location and the best.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Charles I, Owner at Homestead Apart-Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2015

Dear tonganettap,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. I will be certain to share your thoughts with our staff directly. We are delighted that you chose to experience The Best Western Plus Extended Stay & Suites and are very happy you found it to your liking. We hope to see you again the next time you're in the Atlantic City area.

Warmest regards and thanking you again,

Reviewed 8 November 2015

Room placement was different from the reservation. Beds sagged, and bathroom was not fresh and as clean as you would like to see. While the breakfast was good, I don't feel orange juice is something they should run out of an hour after breakfast start time.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear William W,

I want to thank you for your thoughts and sincerely apologize for your that part of your experience which did not meet your expectations. Your stay is not at all representative of The Best Western Plus Extended Stay & Suites in Pleasantville and what we strive to provide for our guests. We are investigating the room placement (which is usually subject to availability) and the bedding situation. We are very pleased you enjoyed the Free Hot Breakfast. Please outreach to me directly at Bestwesternplusextendedstay@hotmail.com so that we may further discuss how we can make your next stay "perfect," as it was meant to be. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanking you for your comments and with warmest regards,

Reviewed 20 October 2015

This hotel was supposed to offer the feeling of home etc. What we got was blankets with holes in them, the common area under construction with no previous notice, cold breakfast in a converted hotel room and awful customer service from the front desk. We called down for towels that never arrived and the pool water was cloudy the entire time we were there. No one seems to care at this property which is quite sad.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Charles I, Owner at Homestead Apart-Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2015

Dear Guest,

I sincerely apologize for your unfortunate experience. Your stay is not at all representative of The Best Western Plus Extended Stay in Pleasantville and what we strive to provide for our guests. We are doing renovations to the Lobby and Breakfast area which are expected to be completed in the coming days with an eye toward making the facility even better. Please outreach to me directly at Bestwesternplusextendedstay@hotmail.com so that we may further discuss your unfortunate experience. The only remedy I can imagine is that you experience the hotel again, this time with a perfect stay - as it is meant to be. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

My wife and I were in ATLANTIC CITY to see THE MADONNA CONCERT AT BOARDWALK HALL.We picked this hotel because it's CONVENIENTLY located to the venue,THE cost of the overnight stay was very good and a great value COMPAIRED to the main hotel's in ATLANTIC CITY that were charging a arm and a leg for an overnight stay,even better they also have a shuttle bus to the CASINO'S. TROPICANNA OR BALLY'S the cost is $20.00 round trip,But you receive that back in slot play.NOT A BAD DEAL.Considering how much more you would have to pay to park your car in a lot.GREAT PLACE TO CONSIDER WHEN HEADING TO ATLANTIC CITY

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leonardo V

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. I will be certain to share your thoughts with our staff directly. I am delighted that you chose to experience The Best Western Plus Extended Stay and am very happy you found it to your liking. We hope to see you again when you are next in the Atlantic City area.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

My sister and I stayed here after the Wine Festival 2015 in Mays Landing. After checking out on Sunday we ventured into Smithville and have a wonderful day. We used the indoor pool for a little relaxation, it was very clean and enjoyable.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family