All reviews full kitchen indoor pool bingo hall atlantic city steam room waffles main building free breakfast desk clerk nice room ac boardwalk convention maid sink smoking linens
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Yes, I believe this hotel is a good price for their amentities, free wi-fi, large clean rooms with refrig. etc. but the drawback for me, was that it was a little outdated, the overall room was in need of some upkeep especially in the bathroom area, which had a very old jacuzzi tub. The television was old also. The room was comfortable and the bed was also. We could park right in front of our door which was a plus. As for the shuttle they say that goes to the casinos, well we asked twice and they seemed as though it was an inconvience to go over to them so we never asked again and drove to the downtown area ourselves. Also, I had 2 gift cards and when I went to use them at checkout the staff did not know how to apply them. They had to leave for manager to do at another time as this was a Sunday and he was not on premise. It was applied at a later date. All in all it was an average stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank paulabc2
Reviewed 17 March 2012

I've been here twice now. It's a great value for what you're getting. Less than you would pay at the casino with much better amenities offered. If you're just going to party in ac and don't plan on spending any time in your room- then maybe this isn't for you. If you're looking for a couple getaway and want to spend time with your significant other- this is the place to be! Sign up online and save even more money.

The first time I stayed in a 2 queen size bed room. The room was really clean and the beds were comfortable. I didn't utilize the kitchen this time around. I pretty much only slept in the room. I slept on the sofa bed which was not very comfortable. The room was spacious enough for 7 people.

The second time my boyfriend and I got a queen suite. We stayed monday-wednesday so it was pleasantly quite around the hotel. We got a room with a jacuzzi. The jets weren't positioned in great areas and I'll probably just opt for the king suite next time as you do opt for less spacious room by getting the jacuzzi. It was nice however that these rooms were located outside- very private. The bed wasn't quite as comfortable as the last room, but nothing terrible- I still slept just fine.The room was clean and we were given plenty of towels. I tend to bring my own towels and blankets because I'm paranoid, but everything appeared to be clean. There was a tv which offered many channels- including HBO. Dvd player provided as well. Free internet service too! I loved having the kitchen as we made almost all of our meals there. My only complaint is the counter space is almost non-existent in the queen suites. Dishwasher, stove, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, and a small selection of pots and silverware were provided. If you want to make real meals- i'd bring any supplies you plan on needing just in case. If we hadn't brought our own pots it would have been impossible to cook the crab legs we brought. We had a do not disturb sign up the whole time and the cleaning crew respected our wishes. The manager was the only person we dealt with and he was very nice and professional.

Your only about 15 minutes from AC, about 5 miles.There's even a kmart right across the street if you forgot anything. There's also a shop rite in the area. KFC and Popeye's are less than 5 mins away too. Complimentary breakfast was provided but it was a little too early for me so I couldn't tell you how it was. This will be the only place I stay when visiting AC.

Room Tip: If you're looking for a private couple experience- go for the queen suite! Looking for space- choose king size suite or the room with 2 queen beds.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nicolesamantha
Reviewed 1 March 2012

This is a very clean, pleasant hotel about 20-30 minutes outside Atlantic City. I have always stayed in Atlantic City, but a Saturday night stay is extremely expensive. This was a reasonable price for a Saturday and turned out to be a good find. The room was clean, the front desk check in was extremely customer focused. The indoor pool was great,just too many kids screaming for me. The morning breakfast was excellent. Would definitely stay again and would recommend it.

Reviewed 22 February 2012

My girl and I decided it was time for a getaway weekend so we hit it up to AC to party. We booked a jacuzzi suite (Queen sized because the jacuzzi suites dont have King beds) smoking room. Well when we arrived and checked in Miguel was very cool. He made sure that I got my members points, explained to me about the breakfast in the morning, etc. The last thing he said to me was, "Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you".

Well I never thought that I would be speaking with Miguel again until I departed but that wasnt the case. As I was getting our bags out of the car, my girl was gone into the room. When I came in the PARTY HAD ALREADY STARTED!!!! I was knocked to the ground by the smell of (I thought it was weed) smoke. My girlfriend franticly screamed "somebody had been laying in this bed!!! I looked over in the kitchen and there were dirty dishes in the sink. She then went to check the bathroom and then I heard "OH HELL NO!!!!!! CALL THE FRONT DESK AND TELL THEM THIS AINT GONE WORK!!!!! When I looked into the bathroom, there was a tea cup with ashes and a tea bag in it. There was urine in the toilet and the jacuzzi had a ring around it that looked like someone stuck their car tire in the water and was trying to find a leak.
At this point my girl was pissed!!! I talk to Miguel at the front desk, explained the situation and he gave us another suite. The suite was OK (Not top of the line but well worth the money). Everything else was cool. The only complaint in the new suite was that the bed was hard. OH YEAH! I forgot to mention, be back to your room before 8pm because there is a BINGO hall that shares the parking lot and you may be parked on the other side of the hotel because that lot WILL FILL UP!!!

1  Thank bryan m
Reviewed 20 February 2012

My husband and I needed a weekend getaway so we decided to escape to A.C. THIS HOTEL IS AWESOME!! The CUSTOMER SVC was TOP NOTCH(shout out to Scott and Miguel the mngrs!) and they were very personable, and friendly!The contenintial breakfast included Everything: waffles, bacon, sausages, fruit, coffee, danishes, toast, orange juice and everything else you'd hope for (for free by the way)! Our King suite had a full kitchen (fridge, dish washer, stove, oven, microwave, dishes...) flat screen t.v beautiful/spacious bathroom, the whole room was spacious in general, pull out couch and a very, very comfortable,CLEAN bed(my husband had to drag me out of the room! I didn't want to leave!!). I also liked that I could see my vehicle from the window of my room! It was February when we went so it was cold outside, but the heat worked and the overall temperature of the hotel was appropriate. The pool was wonderful! 10 minutes from the boardwalk if you're driving. Actually, it's a straight shot! Black Horse Pike runs directly into the boardwalk hotels. There's a lot of $5 parking lots so you don't have to pay an arm and a leg to park ath the casinos. The hotel is close to the mall, Sam's Club, Wal-Mart, nail salon, dollar store,Old Country Buffett, Carrabas, movie theater...everything! Price was excellent (mainly b/c of the time of yr we decided to go. Booking early helped too!) We felt at home. We recommend this hotel for anyone and everyone!! And we'll will definately stay in this hotel again!

P.S. the pictures on the website are accurate which is a plus!

Room Tip: If you are traveling with a family/ group of friends the suites w/ out the jaccuzi are more spacious. They offer a pull out couch for additional sleeping space. However, if you are w/ one other person and you want a more intimate setting the rooms that included the jaccuzi is just fine. It's a room by itself (no one over top or below you). After all who wouldn't want a jaccuzi in their bathroom!! Smoking and non-smoking options are available.
1  Thank Relly B