“Clean, pleasant hotel near Atlantic City”

and 1 more site!
Best Western Plus Atlantic City West Extended Stay & Suites
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Pleasantville
Reviewed 1 March 2012

This is a very clean, pleasant hotel about 20-30 minutes outside Atlantic City. I have always stayed in Atlantic City, but a Saturday night stay is extremely expensive. This was a reasonable price for a Saturday and turned out to be a good find. The room was clean, the front desk check in was extremely customer focused. The indoor pool was great,just too many kids screaming for me. The morning breakfast was excellent. Would definitely stay again and would recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 February 2012

My girl and I decided it was time for a getaway weekend so we hit it up to AC to party. We booked a jacuzzi suite (Queen sized because the jacuzzi suites dont have King beds) smoking room. Well when we arrived and checked in Miguel was very cool. He made sure that I got my members points, explained to me about the breakfast in the morning, etc. The last thing he said to me was, "Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you".

Well I never thought that I would be speaking with Miguel again until I departed but that wasnt the case. As I was getting our bags out of the car, my girl was gone into the room. When I came in the PARTY HAD ALREADY STARTED!!!! I was knocked to the ground by the smell of (I thought it was weed) smoke. My girlfriend franticly screamed "somebody had been laying in this bed!!! I looked over in the kitchen and there were dirty dishes in the sink. She then went to check the bathroom and then I heard "OH HELL NO!!!!!! CALL THE FRONT DESK AND TELL THEM THIS AINT GONE WORK!!!!! When I looked into the bathroom, there was a tea cup with ashes and a tea bag in it. There was urine in the toilet and the jacuzzi had a ring around it that looked like someone stuck their car tire in the water and was trying to find a leak.
At this point my girl was pissed!!! I talk to Miguel at the front desk, explained the situation and he gave us another suite. The suite was OK (Not top of the line but well worth the money). Everything else was cool. The only complaint in the new suite was that the bed was hard. OH YEAH! I forgot to mention, be back to your room before 8pm because there is a BINGO hall that shares the parking lot and you may be parked on the other side of the hotel because that lot WILL FILL UP!!!

1  Thank bryan m
Reviewed 20 February 2012

My husband and I needed a weekend getaway so we decided to escape to A.C. THIS HOTEL IS AWESOME!! The CUSTOMER SVC was TOP NOTCH(shout out to Scott and Miguel the mngrs!) and they were very personable, and friendly!The contenintial breakfast included Everything: waffles, bacon, sausages, fruit, coffee, danishes, toast, orange juice and everything else you'd hope for (for free by the way)! Our King suite had a full kitchen (fridge, dish washer, stove, oven, microwave, dishes...) flat screen t.v beautiful/spacious bathroom, the whole room was spacious in general, pull out couch and a very, very comfortable,CLEAN bed(my husband had to drag me out of the room! I didn't want to leave!!). I also liked that I could see my vehicle from the window of my room! It was February when we went so it was cold outside, but the heat worked and the overall temperature of the hotel was appropriate. The pool was wonderful! 10 minutes from the boardwalk if you're driving. Actually, it's a straight shot! Black Horse Pike runs directly into the boardwalk hotels. There's a lot of $5 parking lots so you don't have to pay an arm and a leg to park ath the casinos. The hotel is close to the mall, Sam's Club, Wal-Mart, nail salon, dollar store,Old Country Buffett, Carrabas, movie theater...everything! Price was excellent (mainly b/c of the time of yr we decided to go. Booking early helped too!) We felt at home. We recommend this hotel for anyone and everyone!! And we'll will definately stay in this hotel again!

P.S. the pictures on the website are accurate which is a plus!

Room Tip: If you are traveling with a family/ group of friends the suites w/ out the jaccuzi are more spacious...
1  Thank Relly B
Reviewed 31 January 2012

To all the people that read this best Western hotel is one of the best hotel suites you can stay in in New Jersey. I recommend you to stay.Everything is excellent..even the breakfast.

Room Tip: I stay on the high floor because we have all the room..the outside room is more for people in love...
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Valerie L
Reviewed 15 November 2011

I enjoyed having a full kitchen available (and it was not all crowded together in the room).
The room was extra clean and the staff was absolutely wonderful! I just wish I had the time to stay longer!
If I am in the area again - this will be my first choice to stay!

Room Tip: I stayed on the bottom floor - gives great access to the pool and the front lobby area.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank NorthCarolinaAnnie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pleasantville
3.3 km away
Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City
0.5 km away
Quality Inn Pleasantville
Quality Inn Pleasantville
#3 of 15 in Pleasantville
1.6 km away
Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township
Residence Inn Atlantic City Airp...
#3 of 8 in Egg Harbor Township
5.1 km away
Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area
6.4 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon (Atlantic City) Galloway

Been to Best Western Plus Atlantic City West Extended Stay & Suites? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK