Lowest prices for your stay
$194
$194
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Marriott Hotels
$189
Priceline$194
Hotels.com$194
Travelocity$194
All reviews m club game room business trip quiet location off the beaten path this past weekend business hotel hotel restaurant larry spa lobby princeton bellman retreat meeting tennis court
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2022

In an oddly quiet "town center"; either Covid has taken a hit, or the Town Center is new and hasn't yet filled it's spaces... regardless the hotel was clean and quiet and had an excellent fitness center.

Date of stay: February 2022
Jisun Lee, Marketing at Princeton Marriott at Forrestal, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2022

Hi kristinv438,

Thank you for your review of our property! We are happy to hear you had a great experience by enjoying our fitness center and our spaces in clean condition. We look forward to welcoming you back you back for a future stay.

Reviewed 31 January 2022

Have been to this location for a decade or so. Many years at N.J. dental conventions in the building and for quite a number of years just to get away with my wife for a retreat like vacation. After being away due to covid, we returned mid-December. First shock was that a number of workers especially at the food and bar area remembered us. The place was extremely clean. Most things were running very well, and the M room is starting to return back to itself with a decent breakfast arrangement and extra pickups like water, juice, yogurt, breakfast bars. The grounds are so relaxing inside and out. We had dinner at a real nice Italian restaurant in Kingston, very close to the Marriot. The front desk was top of the line in performance. The housekeeping was excellent. The bar and restaurant included workers like Emma, Ciana, and all the rest who remembered us. The big treat was seeing the doorman, ex-boxer, Larry "Brooklyn"" Ciccone. He has always been very helpful in the past and still is the same. A true Champion. When I stay here, I never make it to downtown Princeton on an overnight stay. There is so much to do in the complex. I save Downtown Princeton for separate day trips, living an hour away. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: December 2021
Jisun Lee, Marketing at Princeton Marriott at Forrestal, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2022

Hi GodFather24,

Thank you for your feedback and many compliments regarding the M Club and cleanliness of our hotel. We are excited to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay while receiving a warm welcome back from Emma, Ciana, Brooklyn, and the rest of our team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another retreat in Princeton!

Reviewed 19 January 2022

This was my 4th time visiting the Marriott Forrestal hotel. As usual, the building and grounds were beautiful, and the staff was very friendly and courteous. The room was clean and nicely appointed. The reason for 4 stars rather than 5 are minimal, but worth mentioning.

- The bed was hard as a rock. Usually, when I lay down on a Marriott bed, it's instant comfort. Not in this case. The hard bed contributed to a rough night's sleep.

- The bar is EXPENSIVE. $45.00 for 2 Old Fashions is a bit much. I realize I used a higher end bottle, but that's an extremely expensive pair of drinks.

- My son and I played pool, shuffle board and foosball in the Game Room, and I would say we were there for well over an hour. The people using the room before us left dirty food plates and glasses in the room, and at no time did a Lobby Attendant come in to remove the dirty dishware. This may sound trivial, but I consider the Marriott Forrestal a higher end property , and as such, should be maintained accordingly.

While I did have these complaints, it would not prevent me from staying here again. As I mentioned it was my 4th time there, so it's obvious I like the property. I will just stay away from the bar, and hope that the maintenance of the public area is a little better during my next visit.

Date of stay: January 2022

Hi Jersian,

Thank you for your feedback on your trip to Princeton Marriott. We are glad you had an overall pleasant experience and enjoyed your stay with us. We apologize for the condition of the Game Room and our team will review these concerns to ensure these types of challenges are handled better in the future. Thank you again for taking a moment to review our property and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 2 January 2022

Just spent the night at this hotel with my family of 5 and our friends who are a family of 4. Hotel is beautiful with a lodge feel as you walk in. Rooms are clean, spacious and perfect. We used the amenities including the pool and game room. Pool was clean and inviting. We played the games until
It closed. To end the trip breakfast was excellent. I cannot wait to go back and see this off the beaten path Diamond in the snow.
The entire staff from check in to wait staff, bar/food manager Emma were so amazing like we have been friends for years. To top it off the GM Mr. Marino was top notch. Kind and inviting.

Would recommend to everyone both for family or business.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jisun Lee, Marketing at Princeton Marriott at Forrestal, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2022

Hi russelll2022,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We'd glad you had a great experience and enjoyed our amenities including the indoor pool and game room. We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another great stay at the Princeton Marriott.

Reviewed 12 December 2021

I stayed here a few weeks for business. Upon entering I was immediately greeted and welcomed by a few staff and this continued every time I was in a common area. I appreciate the highest level of customer service I have ever experienced. Larry, Emma, Ciana, Mr. V and the rest of the staff are not just top notch employees but incredible human beings. The Chef and his staff went above and beyond for my meal request that was outside of the menu options. The food and drinks were very delicious.

My room was clean and spacious. I had a work space, a relaxing comfy chair with an ottoman to put my feet up and the bed was perfect for me not too hard or too soft. I slept well each night and felt at home. The housekeeping staff was amazing. Each day I returned to my room from work it was serviced as it was when I checked in and this I appreciate. My bathtub and shower were spotless each day as well. I purchased some bubble bath from the Spa, which was worth every penny...tranquility.

The morning I checked was a bit sad. I was greeted by the staff for one last time and was told by each of them how they are going to miss me and they enjoyed getting to know me and look forward to my return. I will be back next summer with my family. There is no rating high enough for my experience 5/5 is all I can give.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for your positive review of our property. We are happy to hear that our Chef went above and beyond your meal request from our restaurant Iron & Ivy and we thank you for visiting Spa at Forrestal. We are thrilled that you had a good night's sleep during your stay for business and enjoyed the cleanliness of your room. Thank you for choosing Princeton Marriott and we look forward to welcoming you back soon with your family next summer and the near future.