Lowest prices for your stay
$217
$217
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Marriott Hotels
$211
Hotels.com$217
Travelocity$217
Priceline$217
All reviews m club game room business trip quiet location off the beaten path this past weekend business hotel hotel restaurant larry spa lobby princeton bellman retreat meeting tennis court
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 December 2021

I stayed here a few weeks for business. Upon entering I was immediately greeted and welcomed by a few staff and this continued every time I was in a common area. I appreciate the highest level of customer service I have ever experienced. Larry, Emma, Ciana, Mr. V and the rest of the staff are not just top notch employees but incredible human beings. The Chef and his staff went above and beyond for my meal request that was outside of the menu options. The food and drinks were very delicious.

My room was clean and spacious. I had a work space, a relaxing comfy chair with an ottoman to put my feet up and the bed was perfect for me not too hard or too soft. I slept well each night and felt at home. The housekeeping staff was amazing. Each day I returned to my room from work it was serviced as it was when I checked in and this I appreciate. My bathtub and shower were spotless each day as well. I purchased some bubble bath from the Spa, which was worth every penny...tranquility.

The morning I checked was a bit sad. I was greeted by the staff for one last time and was told by each of them how they are going to miss me and they enjoyed getting to know me and look forward to my return. I will be back next summer with my family. There is no rating high enough for my experience 5/5 is all I can give.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jisun Lee, Marketing at Princeton Marriott at Forrestal, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2022

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for your positive review of our property. We are happy to hear that our Chef went above and beyond your meal request from our restaurant Iron & Ivy and we thank you for visiting Spa at Forrestal. We are thrilled that you had a good night's sleep during your stay for business and enjoyed the cleanliness of your room. Thank you for choosing Princeton Marriott and we look forward to welcoming you back soon with your family next summer and the near future.

Jisun L.

Reviewed 17 October 2021 via mobile

We had a great time at this hotel. It IS a bit deceiving that there isn’t an actual Starbucks as advertised but, Larry “from Brooklyn” Ciccone made up for it by being super helpful the whole time! The food was also really great in the morning BUT the setup was strange and almost forced you to get the full breakfast since everything is grouped together. Shoutout to Emma in the restaurant too for being super attentive and great with my kids! Thank you all for a wonderful and unforgettable weekend!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2021

We recently stayed at the Princeton Marriott at Forrestal for two nights to attend a wedding there last weekend. Upon pulling up to the hotel we met Larry who was absolutely great. He is friendly, polite, knowledgeable and professional. Every hotel should have someone like Larry as their first contact with customers. The hotel itself was very nice. Check in went excellent as the reservation staff were great. Our room was VERY CLEAN and well maintained. We heard no noise or other guests the entire time we were there. Every staff member that we had contact with went out of their way to help us. The hotel's wedding staff did an excellent job as did the banquet staff during the reception. The hotel was a wonderful place for a marriage. The food and service at the cocktail hour and the reception were excellent. All in all we had a wonderful stay at the hotel and will be sure to be back. Although all the staff were friendly and professional we have to give a big thank you to Larry for making our stay extra special.

Room tip: Great Hotel with a great staff.
Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 17 August 2021

We had reservations at the Marriott for a family wedding. Our first thought driving in was what a beautiful setting the hotel had. Even before we got out of our car Larry, the concierge, welcomed us and helped with the luggage. His smile and helpfulness were constant companions during our stay. The check in staff were equally friendly and helpful. The rooms, especially the bathroom were beautifully upgraded. We had drinks, dinner and breakfast at the hotel restaurant and the food and service continued to impress. I strongly recommend the Marriott at Forrestal whenever you are in the Princeton area.

Date of stay: August 2021
2  Thank Maggie D
Reviewed 12 August 2021

Last week we hosted a retreat for 30 couples at the Marriot Forrestal.
Words cannot describe the level of service we received, from the beginning stages of planning the event with Mario to the event itself with the help of Lori and the hotel staff. They were so accommodating and easygoing that it made our event run very smoothly and successfully!
The hotel's location with its amazing ambiance and a great team made this retreat a success on many levels.
Thank you!!!