“Great lunch buffe”

Jhopri
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Plainsboro
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Saturday lunch buffet was excellent. Many choices, many vegetarian options, very flavorful, from the appetizers all the way to desserts.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

You have got to try this place! I love it. I love the fact that the place is full of local Indian people to who love the quality and authentic foods on offer!!

You have to try this place for sure!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I would have given 5 stars but for the service. The ambience and food is good but service made the experience of dining not good. We had to remind couple of times for items on our order.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 14 December 2017

This food was very good and tasty. Service was also good. I ordered the masala tea along with my order but by the time I got to it - it was cold. On request they replaced it with hot tea.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Nice restaurant in Plainsboro township in a shopping center. Good food and ambience.
Loved the appetizers, entree and Ras Malai. Excellent buffet during the weekends. I will definitely try it out in the weekend. Our group consisted of 27 folks and the restaurant catered to all of us with a dedicated staff of 4.

In December I would like to bring my 2 sons for dinner. This restaurant serves vegetarian as well as non vegetarian meals.

Happy Vegetarian customer.

Naren

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to Jhopri? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK