“PRIDE OF PLAINSBORO, CLOSE TO THE LIBRARY”

It's A Grind Coffee House
Reviewed 21 April 2016

I am a periodical visitor to Plainsboro and two spots appeal me so much! One is Plainsboro Free Public Library and the other is A Grind Coffee House and visit to one means an attraction for the other.

Late spring and summer add to its fascination. An evening on under the umbrella canopy on trottoir across the cafe makes it all the more relaxing with the evening sun touching the visitors' cheeks and cool breeze embracing hidingl . The pastries and desserts with creamy coffee make it a treat.

As a visitor from another country, I might have found the place a little dearer, but it is dear enough to sacrifice some other place to be here Just a coffee on the way to or way back or in between at long session at the Library is a perfect combination for me.

It has been a favourite for family visit too.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Surprisingly excellent food! Clean eating at it's best. Great desserts and coffee is superb! Great to grab lunch.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

I was there on Saturday night February 27th at 630pm for coffee with my cousin before we went to see my daughter in her High School Play. There was no milk, or cream on the counter and when I asked what I wanted I was handed a gallon container. We sat down, coffee was good, and at about 4 minutes to 7, one of the young ladies told us we are closing in 4 minutes. Now the sign on the door says open till 10 pm on Saturday's and there was at least a half dozen people in there so I was surprised they were closing that early. Anyway, I went to the website and relayed the experience I had and nobody got back to me. When I called the shop, I was told that they have new management and I asked to speak to the owner. I was told he was in a meeting and left my number and was told he would get back to me. I am still waiting, its been several days.

2  Thank Joseph K
Reviewed 11 February 2016

This is a really nice coffee shop. very good coffee and also wonderful staff.In summer they have concerts outside the shop, worth stopping by.

Reviewed 7 February 2016

Nice location - right at corner of Schalks Crossing and close to Plainsboro Library - good places to sit for catching up with friends or even sit solitary and do some reading. Fresh Coffees, Speciality Coffees - Love the Raspberry Mocha - and also some snacks to pair with. Good cookies and muffins / tarts are also around.