“Love this place”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Can not resist going here when I’m in the area! Fantastic food and fantastic staff!

Go give this a try!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

the food was nice, nothing special, the staff nice, but again, nothing special. if you want just fast italian plain but nice, microwaved food, this is the place for you.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

During the recent storm and power outage, we headed out shopping in the Princeton area. They didn't lose power.

We went to Romeo's in nearby Plainsboro. There were four of us. We opened a bottle of Rioja, since it's a byob restaurant. We started with the calamari, which comes with a great red sauce on the side.

This was followed by house salads, included in the entree price. My wife and I had the puttanesca, which is superb. It's also Katie, but I finished it! Half of my wife's order came back home with us. Our friends tried the neat ravioli and the eggplant Parmesan . The eggplant dish was huge! She could barely finish half.

Are there negatives? The place has a pizzeria side and a restaurant side. We like sitting on the restaurant side. They had a private party, which took up almost the entire space, but there was a side room, which is where we were seated.

Service wasn't as fast as usual, because they need to attend to the party and our side room was a little isolated. There were small problems.

Romeo's is reasonably priced and the good is great. It's a BYO restaurant too!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

I love a great soup in the winter for lunch. I have been Romeo's for their delicious pizza and meals, but I really love their daily soup! It rich and hearty, and full of meat and vegetables! Be sure to go hungry, and you won't leave that way!!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Ordered a panini sandwich for a working business lunch and it went right into the trash, it looked awful. I do not care for their pizza, thicker crust than I like. I have never tried any of the pasta dishes and have only been here for lunch, but i don't care for their salads either so I can't say I will ever eat here again.

Date of visit: December 2017