“Never a trip home without a trip to Bagel Street”
Review of Bagel Street

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bagel Street
Ranked #2 of 31 Restaurants in Plainsboro
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place is A-mazing. I’m from the area and have been eating here for 20 years. I still love it and now my husband and kids love it too. I’m no longer local, but have to come here every time I visit home. It pleases everyone. I get a bagel. My husband usually gets the special sandwich with fries. My kids get pancakes or egg sandwiches. Love the coffee. Love the teenagers working at the registers. Just love this place. Never close or it will break my heart.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

The bagels are good and they offer a wide variety. My husband loves the jalapeno cheddar and egg and cheese bagel sandwiches. I like that there are a lot of choices because my kids can order anything from a hearty soup to French Toast. The place gets pretty crowded on weekend mornings, but I guess that's good for business! Look for coupons in the local "Clipper" magazine or online.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

If these are the best bagels in the area, then please do yourself a favor and take a drive into the city, or up to northern NJ! Saw this place on D, D & D checked out their website and made a Saturday morning detour to get some of these “authentic water bagels”. Was disappointed that they no longer have spinach bagels, (so take it off your website), jalapeño bagels no longer have cheddar in them (again, take it off the website listing). Even more disappointing is that these bagels (we bought 4 different varieties) are all dense, not crispy on the outside, even seemed “tacky” to the touch on the outside and don’t seem to be baked long enough to yield that crispness so desired on a bagel. They barely had any taste other than what the addied item was to the bagel. Yes, there are plenty of takers for their bagels, lots of parking, staff works quickly and efficiently and is pleasant, but I’ll stick with my northern NJ bagels that are crispy on the outside, nice and fluffy on the inside and actually have taste. At $1.10 a bagel thats even higher than than NYC!

Reviewed 8 December 2017

My husband saw Bagel Street Grill on Guy Fieri's "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives" and said. . . ."hey, let's go".

So we went.

And we will go again.

We got there around 1PM (they close at 3PM I believe) and "the joint was jumping" . . . . .standing room only.

If was a little hard to get to the counter to place our order but we got there and then waited for our pork roll stuffed burgers to be cooked.

There are a number of seats. . . but many people seemed to have a habit of "camping out" instead of opening the spaces for other diners. You have to be like an eagle watching to see when someone is getting up so that you can grab the seats.

But the burgers were so worth it.

The burgers have chopped up pieces of pork roll in the patty. . .they are covered with tater tots and sauce and are served with a pickle wedge and cole slaw.

It is so very, very good!

We can't wait to go back . . . even if it is only to try one of the many bagel varieties that they have that we haven't seen elsewhere.

For once I am glad that my husband watches so much tv!

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

The Best Bagels in this area.
Always good food, friendly staff, affordable prices, extensive menu and quick service. Seating is good.
My wife and I really enjoy this restaurant.
We highly recommend Bagel Street.
John and Lorraine