“Fast, easy and delicious lunch!”
Review of La Bella Via

La Bella Via
Ranked #2 of 94 Restaurants in Phillipsburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I met a friend here for lunch recently. We both got dishes we don't make at home: she got veal and I got clams over linguine with white wine sauce. We both enjoyed our meals although the sauce with my clams was a little thin so it kept splashing all over my blouse (which was not good). It was a large portion, though, and I was able to take some home for seconds. It was good both times around. Service was friendly and quick. The place is casual and effortless which makes it easy to relax. With iced teas, our total bill came to $28 without tip.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

My husband, son and I enjoyed a lovely dinner at La Bella Via and because everything went so well we celebrated my daughters graduation party there as well. Sal, the owner, was a pleasure to work with. He made some very good suggestions as far as the meal choices. We opted for a sit down dinner and everyone was able to choose from a handful of entree selections. The homemade rolls are tasty and my husband and I love the fried calamari. We've tried a few things on the menu and we haven't tasted anything we did not like. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for dinner, a private party in a separate dining area as well as a quick bite to eat.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

The service was very good. We had a very knowledgeable and courtesy waitress. I had a hamburger with fries that was delicious. Chicken parm, steak sandwich and clams over linguine were also very good. It was very clean ***even the menus were spotless*** not sticky and messy like other restaurants. The best was our waitress. Overall very good,

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I haven't been here in years and when I was back, this place has not changed a bit.
Was here for lunch and I thought the entree lunch specials were excellent value. The food is good. When I went the service was ok. It was honestly a bit slow and the server was not that attentive.

I would go back, the experience I had was fine, but it didn't blow my mind.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

After passing La Bella Via many times over the past 4 years on our way to the Free Bridge to get to Lafayette College, three of us decided to dine here last Sunday afternoon. I wished we had stopped here sooner! We were promptly seated in their comfortable dining room. After our order was taken, we were served complimentary fresh rolls with seasoned olive oil, a great start to any Italian meal. Two in my party enjoyed a generous salad. Their balsamic dressing was especially delicious, while one opted for a terrific Italian Wedding soup. Two of us had eggplant rollatini which came with a very large side of angel hair pasta. I had broccoli rabe with sausage over linguini. Again, a very generous and delicious portion. They also have a full bar and decent wine list. The Chianti went very nicely with the main course. The wait service was pleasant, well informed and prompt, and on our way out, the chef greeted us and inquired about our meal, a very nice touch as it showed pride in their cuisine.

2  Thank RM1222

Been to La Bella Via? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK