“Great serendipity”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We were driving to the Poconos and the traffic on Route 80 was quite heavy. We checked on trip advisor and found Toros. The service was welcoming and efficient We enjoyed the food the freshness the spices it was very tasty and we found a great new restaurant to return to!

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Doner was cut so thick total insult to doner, salad was brown and limp. Yogurt and tomatoe sauce was an insult to Turkish cooking. Such a disappointment wish we choose another Turkish restaurant, maybe other location is better.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Friday i went there to try me some turkish platter.I was recieved by a nice lady n offered some tea(comp) along baklava. It was good, order took about 20 mins since i ordered there. The platter was delicious, chicken n lamb on point, salada simple but good took, white rice good. Overall it was a good experience, would of given the rest 5 out of 5 but waitres asked me if i really paid 3 times.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Have visited the restaurant with my husband for late dinner twice. Both times the food & the service were out of the ordinary!
The salad is always freshly cut & that's how I always grade a restsurant. Also, it's not a mix bought in a bag.
Service is fast, friendly, welcoming.
All appetizers & main dishes typical Turkish but with a taste of homemade. I feel that I eat in instanbul not in paterson USA.
Bravo!! For respecting the customers

Reviewed 29 June 2016

Love the food there, they have a lunch menu if you don't want to wait for a long time and the full menu is amazing. I love going with friends and family.