See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2014

My wife and I spent 2 nights at the Butterfly Breezes in Ocean City, NJ and had a good time. The location is within the Historic district and is few short blocks from the Boardwalk. Breakfast was fabulous and they cater to non gluten/ vegetarian guests. the place is also pet friendly!
Cheers
Giana & Hanno

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chanoch S
Reviewed 28 June 2013

We stayed for three nights last September. Bed comfortable, food was very good. Peg went out of her way to acomodate my food allergy (lactose intolerant). First nite slept good, 2nd nite awake all night, too noisy with people sitting up late downstairs and all they were up and down all nite using the bathrooms, doors and locks noisy. Fairly close, about 3 blocks, to beach and boardwalk. Nice room, a bit cramped though.

Room Tip: Good for heavy sleepers.Top floor may be better for light sleepers.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Ended up here for a last minute getaway in peak season - loved the house - great porches and wonderful old woodwork, antique furnishings and claw foot bath tub. Rooms were very clean, tastefully decorated and comfortable. The owner Peg was pretty laid back, very accomodating and not "in your face" like some B&B owners. She also makes a great breakfast! The beach is not close - it's a decent walk, but definitely walkable. Parking is wherever you can find it, although there is a big municipal lot with meters within a block. Also the bed in our room was quite firm - not the most comfortable. If you stay here and want a great seafood dinner - check out Ocean City seafood at 9th and Central - really good!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rikster29
Reviewed 22 July 2012

The butterfly breeze was only about 3 blocks from the beach and boardwalk. The owner didn't seem liked she really enjoyed owning a B&B. however the room was clean, although we had a hole inour sheets. she had beach towels,chairs and beach tags available. The best part about breakfast were her homemade scones. Other wise we had pancakes one morning and eggs the next. I always like a little extra touch like snacks in the afternoon. Her scones would have been great with tea and coffee. The porch was nice for sitting out on, but a bit dark. This was a good value, but not a place I would want to go to again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2010

I've been to Ireland and felt like we lucked out on finding this quaint bed and breakfast at the last minute. I would not bring my overly bouncing young boys here, but the room was perfect for us (two adults). It was charming - clean and comfortable.The bathroom was across the hall,but we did not share it with anyone and it, too, was clean and spacious. In addition, the breakfast was made by our dedicated hostess and it was absolutely delicious! I'd return in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends