“Delicious dinner ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

The wait was a little long, but that is to be expected at this little place. Our table of 6 had two kids cheeseburgers, fried scallops, crab cakes, fried shrimp, and crab imperial. Everything was delicious, but the scallops were the best! The lobster bisque is also very good. This place is worth the wait!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Wanted to find a sea food restaurant that had affordable seafood. Found this and was very pleased. Service was prompt and friendly. Food was good.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We were in town to celebrate my mom's 75th birthday. We had secretly arranged a surprise party and we were enjoying family time afterwards. My daughter and I live in Atlanta and rarely have the opportunity for fresh seafood. After an hour of searching and comparing prices we settled on Spadafora's. My daughter refused to leave New Jersey without having crab cakes. We had a brief wait then we were seated on the patio. It was a beautiful evening. Our waitress was quick and efficient. She took our order, pleasantly answering our many questions. Our food arrived quickly and was prepared perfectly. My broiled stuffed shrimp were delicious. The crabmeat melted in my mouth and the shrimp had the perfect texture. It was a great dining experience. And my daughter loved her crab cakes!

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Close to the boardwalks M Ocean City, but not as noisy, Spadafora's is a great choice for a casual yet delicious dinner before your night on the boardwalk. Cozy restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. Big white board with great daily specials. I enjoyed the clam steamers appetizers - simple but very fresh, hot and delicious. My husband enjoyed his cup of NE clam chowder. He got the stuffed grouper special and said it was piping hot and fantastic! I enjoyed my surf and turf- the spiced shrimp and the corn on the cob my favorites. My flank steak was cooked to medium rare but tasted cold- think I will stick to the seafood next visit. Our youngest gave his kids grilled cheese and fries an 8/10. Attentive and friendly service. Food came out quickly and got our check and were on our way to Boardwalk rides in no time! Opens at 3 pm. 3-5 are the early bird specials. Reasonably priced in our opinion. Would recommend!

Reviewed 1 June 2017

It was our anniversary, so I had hoped to go somewhere special, but the evening was wet and very foggy, so we decided that we should go somewhere on the Boardwalk near our hotel. But it turned out that nothing but pizza joints were opened. I called Spadafora's to see if they were open, and they said they were, but just for another 1/2 hour. We got there 15 minutes before closing, and they happily seated us and served delicious seafood, and never once made us feel like we were keeping them from cleaning up and going home. I am very glad we phoned.