“Good Seafood. Nice variety.”

16th Street Seafood
Ranked #50 of 229 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Initially my review was as follows: We were eager to try some seafood. My daughters liked the lobster bisque. I had salmon that was pretty good. Unfortunately, I thought I had a bone and it ended up being a piece of blue plastic. That kind of ruined it for me. Not sure I'll return.
I received the following response from Danielle M (manager): We are very sorry about your experience. The blue plastic that you found is likely the plastic from the tag the company who markets the salmon. They place the plastic for the tags through the skin and meat of the fish which can make it hard to find. The tags are their way of noting that the fish is organic and not fed all the preservatives of typical farm raised salmon. If you are in the area feel free to stop by and pick up a replacement platter free of charge. Thank you for your feed back.
As a result, I feel much better recommending this establishment. I appreciate the information and very much appreciate good customer service. I am not able to take advantage of the kind offer because I am out of state, but I care much more about the helpful response.

1  Thank j22t

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Staying at the Port-O-Call, this place was a quick drive away. We ordered 4 platters for take out, and the food was very tasty. From the crab cake to the calamari, we were impressed. Liked that they give you a choice of baked potato or fries for your platter. And their cole slaw was good too! Order was ready when they said it would be!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Nothing really special about their food. I've had both the fried seafood combination and the fried scallops. Not much different from the other five or six seafood takeout stores in Ocean City.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Mussels appetizers were 2 lbs. seasoned with a requested red sauce rated delicious
Fried shrimp basket were plentiful & paired with the French fries & cole slaw rated very good by family members. We will definitely revisit in the near future!

Reviewed 11 October 2016

Great selection of premium seafood to take home for cooking.
Full menu of seafood platters cooked to order
Great crab cakes.