“Ok, First Time, You Banged It!”

16th Street Seafood
Ranked #64 of 222 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

I stalled all summer not wanting to be disappointed with my seafood. I love seafood and I've been disappointed at other places before. We ended up getting a mix of chicken with some seafood dishes. Chicken tenders were good for the kids. Lobster bisque tasted very good but very light on lobster. Had better in Mamora, if you get my drift from another review. Crab Mac and Cheese was also very good but still not the cats meow. However, their Lobster Mac and Cheese is now a favorite that we will be going back for again and again. We loved it! Next time hopefully we can load up on some other seafood while we pig out on their Lobster Mac and Cheese. Banged it!

Reviewed 30 August 2016

I had bought some fresh seafood here and it was very good. We grilled ourselves and we do not overcook fish. We had friends down and ordered take out grilled seafood they were very good. My husband and I tried the take out the following week and not so good. My mahi mahi was an overcooked end piece of fish that it wasn't worth eating. My husband ordered his mahi grade tuna cooked rare and it was medium at best. I called and to their credit they offered to make me a new middle cut or refund. By that point we had moved passe dinner and opted for the refund. We ordered the lobster mac and cheese and it was basically penne with melted cheese on top plus the lobster. One time it was good and the 2nd time it was eh...but fresh seafood wise the place is great. I would stick with the fresh seafood. Staff is pretty friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Strictly takeout. Chicken is excellent. Seafood is top notch. This go around I had jumbo shrimp "stuffed" with lump crab meat which turned out to be more like jumbo shrimp with a nice sized crab cake on top!

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

A good choice for fresh seafood takeout, and a worthy alternative to Mike's. Skip the lobster Mac n cheese, New England clam chowder, and linguini with white "sauce" which is just watery juice at the bottom of your overcooked pasta. Basically, just stick with the usual straight seafood items and you probably will be satisfied.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

came 2 times this trip. cannot get enough. food is excellent. a great variety and cooked to perfection! almost better than going out! and don't have to cook!