All reviews roller coaster great location sofabed mattress beach tags pull out couch sister hotel room key clean hotel every morning a great stay pools impala kitchenette bedroom elevator balcony boardwalk
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

The check in office for this hotel is at the Impala Island Inn at the corner. We found a parking spot at the Wild a Dunes then walked to the Impala to check in. We took our suitcases up to our room, were in the room for about an hour, then came down to get the rest of our luggage. THEY HAD ALREADY SLIPPED BOOTS UNDER OUR TIRES AND HAD A TOW TRUCK BACKING UP TO TOW OUR VAN!!! I asked what the hell are you doing and they're response was "you're not a guest of this hotel"
I yelled back at them that we just got done checking in and showed them my room key. He said "well then your vehicle isn't registered, so it's still getting towed". We then went thru the check in papers and found the receipt showing my van WAS registered and that the plate numbers matched and they just said "Oh, well they must not have updated the records yet". UNBELIEVABLE. My kids were afraid to go to sleep because they feared that they screw up again and tow our van in the middle of the night. Hearing them say that made me realize they were right, those idiots could easily try to tow it again in the middle of the night if their record keeping is that lousy. Then I couldn't sleep either.
I will give them credit that the room was very clean. But it is also very noisy because you have a roller coaster next door practically touching the walls of your room.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank scott10619
jaabarlow, Manager at Wild Dunes Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Scott,
I am very sorry to hear this. And, in particular, to find out in this manner. We hope that you will give us another opportunity. Please contact me directly at 609-399-2910.
Karen

Reviewed 1 August 2017

My mother and I love going to Ocean City and saw this place. It was in a the middle of the action and had a nice rate. The view from the shared balcony/walkway was really nice. To the left was the gorgeous beach views, right in front was the amusement rides, to the right was down the street. The bedroom had a king size bed and dresser and closet. A lot of room for the both of us. The bathroom was a very nice size and so was the living room area. The mini kitchen was set up with all the amenities and well stocked. I liked how the from window was actually a sliding glass door. It gave the feel of one of those open areas. Since it was in the middle of the action, there was no need to drive anywhere. Just park and enjoy Ocean City!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
jaabarlow, Manager at Wild Dunes Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thanks for your great review. Hope we get to welcome you back to Wild Dunes in 2018!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We again enjoyed Wild Dunes. Great location, clean rooms, close to everything. This is our third or fourth time staying here and we will be back next year. They offered breakfast with our package as well as beach tags. And we have use of Impala's pools. Parking is under the hotel, which is great because cars are in shade. Never disappoints.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Imduf
jaabarlow, Manager at Wild Dunes Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thank you for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Me My Daughter Amanda My Friend Tiffany and her daughter Nicole went for a girls week before Amanda and Nicole go back to school. You have to check in at another hotel but it wasn't the end of the World. There were two rooms where the girls shared a room and me and Tiffany shared a room there was a door dividing the room in 1/2 the bathroom was in the middle. There were TV's in both sides there was one bed than a pull out couch every morning you could hear the birds chirping and the waves crashing against the sand and it was SUPER CLOSE to the boardwalk and Beach

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends

Thanks for your visit to Wild Dunes Inn. Hope you all had a good time.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

We only stayed one night to celebrate New Years Eve, First Night in Ocean City. Can't wait to spend a week here. Very modern room, spacious and clean! The guest toiletries were from Bath & Body Works, very nice! Located within steps of the boardwalk. Check-in is at the Impala Island Motel just down the block on the corner. Staff was awesome! Will definitely stay here again and look forward to it!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dodgegirl2016
jaabarlow, Manager at Wild Dunes Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Thank you so much for choosing the Wild Dunes Inn to start off 2017. We hope you have a great year and we look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Ocean City!