All reviews two blocks full size refrigerator salt water taffy quiet street beach tags block party kitchen area a great stay long weekend beach boardwalk last minute this past weekend clean rooms air conditioner no elevator newport janice
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We just returned from our 3rd stay at the Seaport. Janice greeted us like we were old friends. The rooms are very bright and extremely clean. Everyone from the person who took the reservation to the maid was just very polite and accommodating. The Seaport is close to shopping, the boards and the beach. Once you park your car you don't have to move it.. When we checked out this morning Janice said it's a beautiful day if you want to leave the car here for a few hours go and enjoy!!! You don't hear that all the time. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jobunimovich
SeaportInn1116, Manager at Seaport Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

We are happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Seaport. Thank you for your nice comments, we do appreciate your time. Looking forward to your 4th visit!!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I have to say, I went into this stay with low expectations. Typically when we stay at the shore, we rent a house, and stay for the week. I am very picky when it comes to hotels, so usually NJ shore hotels are dirty, dingy and smelly, and I veer firmly away. I had a friend whose opinion I trust, rave about this place. After driving by I was doubtful, and there was no pool, but for a quick weekend, considering the location, I went for it.

It is two blocks from the main area of the boardwalk that I go to, where the rides are, my favorite shops and boutiques and one block from a Starbucks. There is parking in the lot and behind the building with lights and cameras. Very safe.

The woman at the desk, was very friendly, even offered Shriver's salt water taffy. The room was clean, the air worked great, loved the little microwave, stove and kitchen area. Had a full size refrigerator.

I couldn't ask for more - especially for the fantastic price.

I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Wonderful location, I think 2nd floor was ideal.
1  Thank kvb3711
SeaportInn1116, Manager at Seaport Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

We are delighted to hear that your stay at the Seaport Inn "Exceeded my expectations"! We do appreciate your business and taking the time to leave such a favorable review. So glad you found us and gave us a try!! We hope to see you again next season.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I have stayed at the Seaport Inn multiple times and I always enjoy it. The rooms aren't huge but it's just what you need for a trip to the shore and it's just a block away from the beach. Everything is super clean and the staff is very accommodating and friendly. Highly recommend this place!

1  Thank Krissie8723
SeaportInn1116, Manager at Seaport Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

We appreciate your nice comments regarding your stay with us at the Seaport Inn. Thanks so much for your business and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Our stay at the Seaport this weekend was great from the moment we arrived until our departure. Janice greeted us at check-in and was extremely friendly and welcoming. We felt comfortable before we even reached our two rooms. We called ahead and got adjoining rooms as requested. Having the family together was great because as we, and many of the other guests did, sat out side the room in the evening for a bit of socializing. It was a very welcoming environment. We walked everywhere from the motel as it was a short two blocks to the beach, boardwalk and shops. The rooms were quite charming with two queen beds in each room and a kitchenette with refrigerator and stove. We were comfortable with 4 people in a room. After our great weekend we decided to return next year and asked for the new rates and specials information to be sent to us. Thank you Seaport Inn

1  Thank karherm2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Seaport Inn and we do want to say thank you for your business. We are delighted to hear you had a "wonderful weekend with family". Look forward to seeing you next season!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

My family and I rented out two rooms here this weekend. We never stayed here so we were not sure what to expect. When we walked into the office, the woman with her family in front of us, were already reserving a room for next summer. So we expected a good stay for ourselves based on that. First I want to start by saying Janis(owner and she was working the front desk) is one of the nicest people we have met. We arrived about an hour and a half early, and just wanted to see if the rooms were ready. Janis said she thought they were close but we would check. She ran up to the third floor and checked both the rooms we booked herself. They were still being cleaned, but she gave us our complimentary beach passes early, and gave us parking passes for the lot. Later, when we got to our rooms at check in time, we found that they were clean and tidy. The rooms were nice (I think they slightly renovated recently), and the beds were comfortable. We had 8 people so we got two rooms. The rooms are not huge, by any means, but they were spacious enough that we were never uncomfortable (even when 6 of us were hanging in one of the rooms). The bathroom was on the smaller side though. Not a big deal, it worked just fine. The Seaport is also within walking distance of the beach and boardwalk. We didn't move the car until we checked out. Overall we we were very happy with the accommodations, and will look to stay here in the future.

1  Thank shane1422
SeaportInn1116, Manager at Seaport Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you so much for your nice comments regarding your recent stay with us at the Seaport Inn. We are so happy that you found your rooms clean, our location convenient and the staff friendly. We hope to see you again at a future date!