“Very Nice!!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Limited, bar like menu, very surprised with quality and pleased with prices. Clancy's Chowder was outstanding. Chicken Oscar was good, not amazing. Service was very timely. Lobster crab cakes very good. Presentation will not blow you away, but the taste is pleasing. Right on the Boardwalk with outdoor seating.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

The lighting was dim and service was a little slow. Food was above average, but not great. Drinks are expensive, but that's normal for restaurants! We had seafood platter that was okay. Kids had chicken and said it was okay.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

We were a large party(10), but we had reservations and were quickly seated. We all ordered something different. Steamed clams, mac & cheese, steak, shrimp, tuna. Half of us enjoyed our meal very much, the other half did not. We had 3 children in group they were happy with their meals. You can't please everyone but the restaurant is nice to go to among the fast food places on Boardwalk.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

We have made Clancy's a must stop for any visit to Ocean City, NJ. We had dinner last week, all expectations were met. .We had to wait app 5 mins for our table, during the wait, the hostess and manager both took the time to talk to welcome us, chat about our stay and simply be hospitable. Upon being seated, the waitress was right there to get things started. Everything we ordered was served in a timely manner and excellent quality. It is nice to sit in a conventional restaurant right on the boardwalk here too.
We will be back next trip!

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

What a shame. ..this restaurant is in a nice location and the place is even nice and welcoming inside but the food is just not good. I went in with 6 of my other family members and literally none of us liked our food, not even my children liked the mac n cheese. What a disappointment. I didn't like the food last year either but my husband said maybe the food is better this year, it was not. He had the chicken pot pie and couldn't stand it. I had a crab cake concoction that was so dry and not tasty at all, I wouldn't have eaten it if there hadn't been tartar sauce to go along with it; that made it edible. I would tell anyone not to waste their money in here. Staff was very friendly but the food costs too much for it to be of the quality that it is. My husband repeatedly apologized to all of us for suggesting this restaurant. I hope one day this place can get it together and make the food better.

1  Thank Stacey C