Location was really great -- right at the end of the boardwalk but still close to restaurants and attractions. There is an entrance to the beach right in front of the motel. The free parking was a bonus, but got a bit crowded on Saturday night so was a tight squeeze. The place would benefit from some updates. They still use keys for the rooms, not cards. And only one window could be opened in our room (in the bathroom) and it smelled a bit musty and always felt a bit damp. The bathroom needs more places to hang things, also.
The room was always well-cleaned, though. And there is a fridge and microwave, which definitely helps when traveling with kids. It was very quiet there all three nights, and according to the No Vacancy sign it was full.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Motel directly on the Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Ocean Front Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Front Hotel Ocean City
- Ocean City Front Hotel
- Ocean City Front Motel
- Ocean Front Motel Ocean City