Since we were going shortly before the real season, we wanted to be able to see the ocean. We knew that water would be too cold for seniors to spend time in the water, but the romance of looking from the small dining table while drinking coffee, and watching the birds and the waves out the window was a wonderful thing. We were in room 202 which is right along the boardwalk meaning that two windows showed the boardwalk and the Atlantic Ocean, as well as the OC Fishing Club Pier. We arrived several hours before check-in and were graciously allowed to park our car on the lot and go to our room. It was a little worn, but quite clean and pleasant. We had a sofa and the table and chairs beside our one bed. We did not use the microwave, but we were glad for the coffee maker and the fridge. The staff was friendly and helpful, and although some carpet on the outside stairs should have been replaced, they were painting sections getting ready for the summer traffic. The location was perfect, and the wifi was excellent. It is not luxury, but it sure was comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Motel directly on the Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Ocean Front Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Front Hotel Ocean City
- Ocean City Front Hotel
- Ocean City Front Motel
- Ocean Front Motel Ocean City