All reviews quiet end rooms are clean the location is perfect english muffin off season family vacation beach tags ocean boardwalk sand microwave
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Our favorite beach stay is at Ocean Front. A few steps to the boardwalk, and then you are on the beach. We like not having to move the car during the stay. We take bikes along to get around, or one can rent them. Eats are close by. Cozy, small, continental breakfast. Great times here.

Stayed: September 2016
2  Thank ssbmvf
Reviewed 23 September 2016

We decided to on short notice to see if we could get a hotel room close to the boardwalk. I was a little surprised to ind that this hotel had a room available on short notice. The price was steep, but I figured it wasn't going to be cheap staying on the boardwalk in the middle of the summer. We paid $400 per night (plus taxes) for two nights. The staff was friendly, but I would be friendly too if I had someone paying $400 a night to stay at my place.

When we arrived and while we were checking in, the manager asked us if we wanted some water. We said yes, and he told us to help ourselves...it was in the cooler by the front door???? That should have tipped me off, but I guess we were excited about staying right on the boardwalk. When we got to the room, the room that had a view of the beach, we were disappointed to find a tiny window that could only produce a view of the beach when standing directly in front of it.

If that wasn't enough, when we started checking the rest of the room out, we were even more disappointed to find a room that was well worn and tired. The couch was very uncomfortable, the bed was very uncomfortable and the bedclothes were old and dingy and not clean. The bathroom was not any better. It was not well stocked with toiletries and it was aged and in desperate need of a renovation.

In summary our two night stay which cost us more than $800, was dingy, dark, and dirty. That about sums it up. If you are looking to spend a lot of money to stay at a dive, then this is place for you. On the bright side, the action on the boardwalk and the beach is only a few feet away, so you have a lot to keep you occupied so you won't have to spend much time in that room. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Stayed: August 2016
4  Thank Pete C
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

The view outside our bedroom! Met our friends here who always stay in this place during Labor Day week. They have new management and just as friendly as the previous owner. Like what i said in my previous review... this place is really economical and so relaxing to stay.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank BearTriggerPo
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed here last Labor Day and again this year. Many improvements. New AC, new HDTV, but same old time shore place. Great location. Nice staff. Room clean. It's where we will stay many Labor Days to come.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris E
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Our lifelong friends had asked if we wanted to tag along with them to Ocean City on Labor Day weekend and since they offered to foot the bill of the room, how could we turn that down?

Owners were pleasant and accommodating. Motel is on the southern side of the boardwalk just before it widens to all of the boardwalk stores. There are two large community balconies. One facing the ocean and one facing the street.

There is no pool.

Rooms were clean and cleaned everyday. Beds were very stiff, but it actually helped due to my wife having a sore back.

Only allowed to bring one car per room. There is metered parking on the street if you need to bring more than one car.

Other than that, it was a very nice stay and this was during an alleged tropical storm coming our way, which never happened.

I recommend this motel.