All reviews front porch morning coffee home away from home owners live beach tags grand slam upstairs deck hospitable couple cozy room place to stay offer free parking wonderful hospitality pound cake coffee cake beach house july holiday oc surf cafe
Reviewed 3 August 2018

I can’t say enough about how comfortable the owners Hillary and Jeff make their customers feel. They are available for help and advise but they don’t give you the feeling that they are watching everyone continuously. My room was amazingly quiet. The bedding is clean and comfortable. I enjoyed the front porch and open back deck. The Inn is close to beach, boardwalk and restaurants. I would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Have been going to Zenneth for three consecutive summers, each year the facility has gotten nicer (thru renovations, upgrades, etc.) and our experience more enjoyable. It's clear that the owners sincerely care about their guests' experiences. Ocean City's beach and boardwalk are perfect for a family vacation, and the Zenneth's front porch is the perfect place to enjoy a sunset cocktail. See you next year!

Reviewed 20 July 2018

We found the Zenneth Manor Inn on a Tripadvisor search, read the great reviews, called and was "sold" by the incredibly easy going and warm host, Jeff. I was a bit nervous to stay in a smaller inn because we have two young children, a 3 year old and a 20 month old. Jeff assured me they were family people and used to kids. We reserved the double queen room that is right by the door to the second floor balcony area. The room's location was fantastic for us. We were able to eat our meals and snacks on the adorable back patio, and often utilize the back stairwell that leads directly to the parking lot where. The patio has a great sectional couch area and a small dining table. Very comfortable place to have a glass of wine. We took advantage of the idea of having innkeepers, and sought many recommendations from them too. Jeff and Hillary were very approachable and gave us great advice on the local restaurants, crabbing spots, and even the new playground OC has to offer. Aside from them just be so incredibly nice, we were most impressed with the inns location. We could walk to the boardwalk in about 1 min and enjoy from there the beach ( beach tags included in the stay!!! )....or the amusement park. We were also able to walk to the main merchant strip in about 3 min tops. And the playground is about a 5-10 min walk. We also did a few day trips to places like Lucy the Elephant ( 12 min drive ). And the place was CLEAN. The beds were super comfortable. The coffee in the morning was lovely to run downstairs too. The front porch was great to see people use the rocking chairs and dining table. Overall, just a fantastic stay and hopefully we will be back soon, with or without the kids! Oh and try to enjoy some of Hillary's artwork. I thought pretty cool to see her personal touches with some signage around the hotel. Thanks Zenneth Manor Inn Family for hosting us!

Room tip: Try to reserve a room near the back patio!
1  Thank tarapanzarino
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

This stay was perfect for me and my teenage daughter. It’s in the best location for the (7th street) surf camp my daughter did all week, and the beach for me. Close to everything to walk to, and of course the boards are a block away. Our room was a good size, very clean and so charming. We had two comfy beds and some floor space big enough for me to do yoga :). A mini fridge is a bonus to keep drinks and fruit cold. There was always coffee, tea and coffee cake in the morning by the lobby, and free beach tags, wi-fi, toiletries, and parking. The best part was the owners, Jeff and Hillary, who are the nicest people you’ll ever meet. They were extremely accommodating with parking (we showed up wayyy early on the check-in day and left late on the checkout day), beach tags, advice for places to eat and shop, and even let my daughter borrow a bag for her camp all week. I feel like Jeff and Hillary are family at this point :) Overall, we had the best time in OC this year and will definitely come back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Elena B
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Great location, clean rooms, friendly owners! What more could you want? We wanted to go to OCNJ for a night and were luckily recommended to this Inn. Jeff and Hillary were super friendly and accomodating. The Inn is one block off of the boardwalk in a location central to everything! A nice front porch to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning. Highly recommend this Inn and we will definitely be back!

Room tip: Many options for rooms. We had room #1 and it was perfect for a family of four for 1 night.
Date of stay: June 2018