All reviewsindoor poolfull kitchenliving roomoff seasonhot tublove seatcovered parkinga queen size beddishwasher detergentpull out couchnice suitewould definitely stay here againnice place to stayreasonable ratesshort walk to the beachfresh towelsfloor room
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel was very nice on the inside with plenty of room and a efficiency kitchen. The bathroom was large and the shower was great. The location is 9th and Ocean, which is about two blocks from the beach. The staff was very nice and their was plenty of room for parking.
The only negative was the noise. We could clearly hear the people on the 4th floor walking and talking (we were on the 3rd floor), and the street noise in the morning was loud.
We would stay there again for a night or two, but not a week.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank T M
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I stayed in room 408, which overlooks the indoor pool on the side of the hotel. The view from the balcony was blocked by the pool roof, but it was very quiet during our stay. No slamming doors or kids running down the hall. Although the decor could use updating, the hotel is immaculate. The rooms, lobby, and pool area are well-kept and the housekeeping staff was friendly and accommodating. Our room, which had a separate queen-sized bedroom and a pull out couch and twin cot, was roomy enough for me and my two teenagers. Kitchen has a full-sized stove, microwave, and fridge and was stocked with essentials, including dish and dishwasher detergent.

The only con was the front desk staff. They are hidden by the tall desk wall and I found them to be a bit standoffish. They did not greet us when we arrived, nor did they acknowledge us during the dozens of times we walked by. Not a big deal, but thought it was a bit impersonal.

Parking was not an issue, although I only moved my car once during our trip. The hotel is so close to the beach, shops, and restaurants that we walked pretty much everywhere.

I would definitely stay here again because of its clean, quiet atmosphere and great location.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Conquertheworld
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Nice beach hotel. Great location. Rooms could use some updating, but very spacious. Indoor pool and hot tub great for rainy days. Many restaurants in walking distance. We were on 2nd floor at back corner, view wasn't great, just some trees and parking lot.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay Watson's. Reservations were easy to make, check in a snap. The rooms were clean, neat and fully supplied. The pool was close by, and we happened to be on the same floor as the laundry. Parking was included, as well as free beach passes. It is centrally located between downtown and the beach and boardwalk.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I'm picky about hotels and restaurants, and I must say I was pleasantly surprised by Watson's (despite the occasional negative reviews by a few others). Our outside-facing suite was very roomy, perfect for son, wife, granddaughter and me. Nice, updated kitchen and bath. Fantastic location one block from boardwalk, Playland and mini-golf for kids. Everything was clean and tidy, well maintained. My only complaint is that the sofa bed was very uncomfortable, not good for bad backs. Otherwise, a great stay, and highly recommended. I will return.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family