“Casual dining spot ”

North End American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
North End American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Chestnut Avenue
Description: If you are looking for casual dining restaurants in Wildwood, NJ, then look no further! North End American Grill features outdoor dining, live music, exceptional happy hour specials and a delicious Southern California-inspired menu. Our casual dining menu consists of delicious Golden State dishes such as our fish tacos, ahi tuna salad, and fried ravioli, just to name a few.
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I went here with my wife and daughter on her birthday. I made a reservation on open table and we were seated immediately. There is a parking lot down the street if you can't find street parking. The waitress was friendly and fast. There were happy hour specials and a nice selection of draft beers. There is a prix fixe menu for $20. It was a soup/salad, entree, and desert. I got Caesar salad, hanger steak, and fudgy-wugdy brownie. Overall everything was good. The brownie was a little dry. My wife loved the Salmon entree and her cheesecake. The atmosphere was beach and they had live music. We had a great time!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We wanted to sit outside but the live music was too loud. The restaurant has a more upscale feel inside so was happily surprised by that and the service was excellent. Two of us ordered the Prime Rib meal and One ordered the Stuffed Flounder. The salad was fine. I don't recall any bread being served. The Prime Rib tasted like it was boiled in water and the dip was like oily water with no flavor. We never had such bad Prime Rib. The mashed potatoes were eh and the spinach was too salty and chewy to eat. The Stuffed Flounder was also hated. We decided not to stay for dessert and will not be returning.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I read the web site and.we.were.happy to be going to Taco Tuesday
The website promised $2.00 tacos and $5.00 nachos. Not happening..
Tacos were $3.00 and they said haven't offered nachos for a long time. Despite the price, we did order tacos
I can only speak for myself, but the chicken ones were dry. When I asked for salsa or guacamole those items were not available??? Come on, go to the supermarket and buy those things along with some sour cream on Taco Tuesday.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Had Dinner here with my wife Memorial Day evening. I should have went with my instinct after my first look at menu and went somewhere else.

I had a cheeseburger and onion rings and yuengling lager. Burger was from a frozen patty not fresh beef, hard to tell if onion rings were hand batterd or frozen but my guess is frozen. I can live with both those especially when washing it down with a cold beer but they asked me how I wanted the burger cooked and I requested medium...don't bother asking me if your just going to cook it well done like most places. again I can live with that but the rings and burger were luke warm at best.

My wife ordered cheese steak dumplings for appetizer...odd little buggers..with even odder sauce pairing...again luke warm. She had a cup of corn chowder which tasted good but it was also luke warm. Her entrée was salmon and vegetables I reached over and snagged a small piece of her salmon right after it hit the table...big time over cooked and also luke warm. She got this dessert called something like a fudgie wudgie...I chuckled when I saw it. tiny tiny brownie with some whipped cream and a little fudge sauce.

Waitress did a great job. We did not punish her for the rest of the experience.

I think someone quit trying.This ship is in bad need of a captain or maybe they are more interested in being a bar.

Can't recommend.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

The food was ok, the waitress was very nice but unfortunately the Manager of this place has no people skills and despite the efforts of a few people in our group to give him a second chance to make things better he just kept acting like a total jerk.