We were picked up after a short wait at EWR. The van ride was painful. I do not think there are any shocks left on it. The driver didn't slow down or try to avoid the bumps either. We were tossed all over in our seats. It was a relief to arrive at the hotel.
The check in process was fine. The rooms were typical and relatively clean. We arrived around midnight and checked out by 5am so we didn't experience too much of the hotel beyond the room.
The ride back to EWR in the rattletrap van was the same horrible experience that it was the night before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a 1.5 Mile drive from the Newark Liberty International Airport, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Newark Liberty International Airport hotel offers an exceptional experience. Take advantage of our facilities that include our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Coffee service is available 24 hours a day in our breakfast area. We also offer a 24 hour a day scheduled shuttle service to and from the airport. If you need transportation to Downtown Newark or NY City, the nearest subway station is at Liberty Airport, which offers easy access to Newark city center and Manhattan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Newark Liberty International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Newark Liberty International Airport Hotel
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Newark Liberty International Airport
- Fairfield Inn Newark
- Fairfield Newark
- Newark Fairfield Inn