“Had Better Sandwiches”
Review of Paolo's Kitchen

Paolo's Kitchen
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Paolo’s Kitchen is a nice looking little catering/deli place that offers a variety of Italian dinners and sandwiches to go. I had great expectations when we stopped by Paolo’s to pick up something for lunch. I ordered the Portobello mushroom sandwich and my wife got the Italiano. Sorry, but we found nothing exceptional about the sandwiches – typical catered. I was especially disappointed about how tough the Portobello mushroom was. Perhaps the Italian dinners are better.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

It's a tiny little take out place on the main drag in town. No tables. You cannot eat there. Their Paolo's Salad is to die for!!! It is mixed greens, strawberries, slivered almonds, goat cheese, and the best darn balsamic dressing I've ever had! I buy this salad and serve it to guests and everyone loves it!! You can get it with grilled chicken, although be careful as once it was extremely salty!! As far as the other things on the menu, I'm not that in love with them....VERY small portions of frozen dinners like eggplant parm, ziti, etc., and although they say the portion serves 6, they really mean 2. Also, these dinners are VERY expensive. Stick to the salads and you'll be happy!!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We have ordered from Paolo's in the past and have enjoyed the meals. We recently had an occasion to order for a party and the food was great. Sausage, peppers, onions, just melted in your mouth. Salads, etc were also yummy. Food was a big hit. The delivery service was very helpful.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

When the store first opened we had checked out the dinners. They were on the expensive side and the portions were very small. I had tried their food at various events and street fairs and was always pleased so taste wasn't the issue. Recently, I saw a sign outside of the store advertising dinner for 4 to 6 people. We were in a pinch for dinner one night and although my wife was skeptical, we decided to check it out. We were pleasantly surprised to learn that the portions were adequate and the food was very good as was the norm. We will definitely go there again. PS The people there are extremely nice and were very helpful. It is a take out place and not a restaurant.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Hard to believe a small store like this has such a large selection. The gluten free section is fantastic. Ravioli ' s are the best. Really great sandwiches. Worth a trip.