“Great Landjager”
Review of Barth's Market

Barth's Market
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Barth’s Market has the best tasting Smoked Landjager Sausage around. My wife and I especially stopped by today just to get some. They had a darker one that’s more dried, kind of like a thick jerky, and a softer less dried Landjager which I ended up getting so I wouldn’t pop out a crown. Next time I will have to try the darker one, but cut it with a knife. The Landjager Sausage is great to snack on at home or while hiking. Friendly butcher! They are open during construction.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I visited here for the first time when my host wanted to get some bratwurst to satisfy my Wisconsin Cheesehead tendencies. 4 or 5 varieties to choose from, already boiled, I guess, because all we had to do was heat them through on the outdoor grill. Not quite as spicy as the ones in Wisconsin I'm used to, but tasty. The rest of the meats displayed looked wonderful, though we didn't get any. We added home-made sauerkraut and German potato salad to take home for dinner. Lots of fresh veggies too, at this time of year. I regret there isn't a place like this in my Wisconsin home town.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I found Barth's on here looking for an alternative to my usual market for fresh meat as it's closed on Sundays. Wow. I could not have been more thrilled even just walking in. Barth's is clean, modern, beautiful and evokes the old-world local charm that we long for but rarely find today. It's not just for show. It is, in fact, "outer isle shopping" at its greatest. Each station features fresh salads, baked goods, fish, poultry and meat alongside house made sausages. Not one of them is staffed with someone who doesn't know their product in depth. The center island, filled with vacuum marinated meats, fresh made sandwiches and other treasures that are made from scratch. Nearly everything that was bought was the "best" this or that we ever had. Go, now, seriously!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Looking for great cuts of meat this is the place. Homemade hotdogs and wursts( all kinds)are tops. Great pre cooked ribs. Too much good stuff to mention in a review. Old time, family run butcher shop, kicked up a few notches. Worth a trip!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

You found the place for Prime Meats and quality sides! The meat selection is the best around. Marbling and flavor is great! I ordered the porterhouse and brisket burgers with a side of 3 bean salad and Mac and Cheese.

The building is under construction but open for business.

Parking is street only.

I recommend this place to pick up your steaks!