“Average Pizzeria”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 23 May 2015

This is a chain pizza shop and the pizza is OK. Subs and other food items are just OK. Delivery is quick.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

I'll start by saying that we only order from Pat's when we don't feel like cooking nor feel like leaving the house. They deliver and are only a few miles from our house. They have always been quick to deliver the food and the hot is always hot, the cold is always cold. I always get the same thing. Their fried chicken dinner. It's actually some of the best take out fried chicken I've had. The fried chicken dinner comes with a full chicken (the smallest chicken pieces you'll have ever seen), coleslaw, garden salad, french fries and bread. Like I said before, I enjoy the fried chicken a lot. The rest of the meal is average at best. The coleslaw is very bitter, the bread is never good and the fries are average. One of my biggest pet peeves on deliveries is when they put a cold item in with a hot item. Unless instructed not to, they will put the nice fresh salad on top of the hot chicken and fries. By the time the meal comes, you have a nice hot salad.....nasty. No common sense at all. When ordering, I tell them to put the cold items in a separate bag and they usually (not always) oblige. My wife likes their Thai Chicken sandwich. I've never had their pizza or much of anything else on their menu. We use this establishment more out of convenience, not for the high quality. I'm not saying this is a bad place to eat, it just happens to be the only place that delivers in our area, so we use it for delivery and that's about it.

Reviewed 11 February 2015

My wife and I eat at Pat,s pizza every week. We order hoagies,hamburgers,fries,salads,wings,pizza,club sandwiches and many other hot sandwiches. We are always happy and satisfied. The staff is friendly and always ready to satisfy our needs.I must say the wings are absolutely fresh and cooked perfectly every time.

Reviewed 16 January 2015

We did take out while recently visiting family. Philly Steak and Cheese was my wish as it was my wife's. The place was clean and service was good. The Phillies were good, Fair helping of steak and good amount of cheese and onions, Bread was fresh and tasty. We would return if and when we go back to So. Jersey.

Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

We go to Pat's on a fairly regular basis, but not for their pizza which we are not fans of. Their sandwiches and dinner platters are quite filling and tasty. I also take advantage of the 10% web coupon when ordering. Staff at counter very friendly.