Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel
US$ 116
US$ 103
GardenInn.com
1,630 results
All reviewssolar panelscovered parkingthe blue roomfront desknew jerseyenjoyed my stayindoor poolparking lotmoniquedawnwawaphiladelphialaurelgmturnpike
Reviewed 5 December 2011

The Wyndam in Mt Laurel held the booking for my room blocks for my wedding for december, 2011. I had the Pleasure of working with Stacy Schlaggs for all of our parties booking needs of over 150 people over the span of two nights. She and her sales staff were extremely flexible and very accomodating to both myself and my guests and their booking needs. They had also provided for us shuttle services which were timely and courteous, as well a very nicely decorated and private room for our breakfast to be held the morning after for over 120 people.

The wait staff was very courteous and very service oriented to our guests. Stacy in particular was extremely helpful in organizing all aspects of our travel and lodging arrangements. She was prompt and extremely well organized with regard to our party as well as treated us all with a very high level of prefessionalism and courtesy.

The overall appearance and cleanliness of the rooms was excellent from both feedback from our guests as well as our own personal opinions.

Highly recommended for any large party thats needs some stress free planning for travel and lodging.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
WyndhamMtLaurel, Manager at Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this extremely kind review!

I am so pleased to hear that we not only met, but exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to share your review with our team members. Our goal is to always provide top notch service and accommodations to our guests as well as accomodate all our groups with their needs. Thank you for choosing and staying with us!

If you are ever in the Mount Laurel area again, please think of staying at the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel.

Best Regards,
The Staff of the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel

Reviewed 2 December 2011

Overall the young woman at the front desk tried to circumnavigate the issues, but it was too much. Room type reserved, king with a cot...got a room with 2 double beds, complimentary breakfast in club level lunge was promised, come to find out, lounge was closed...had to go to restaurant and everyone else seemed to have a card for a free breakfast, but me. Elevator was broken the evening I came back from the wedding I was attending and also the next morning...they could have at least posted a sign. I tried the stairwell from the top floor and found myself locked out in the semi outdoor stairwell downstairs. An employee found me and walked me through their area to the guest area of the hotel. Not Im
pressed.

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the staff and management here at the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel Hotel, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced at our hotel.

We were very dismayed to read your comments regarding your stay and apologize for any inconvenience that you may have suffered. Unfortunately, we had some issues with our elevator system, which we are in the process of fixing. In addition, our Club Lounge only serves a continental breakfast Monday through Friday, which is stated on our website; I apologize if you were misinformed.

It is the desire of the service team of the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel to provide every guest with an exceptional stay; however, in this case it does not appear that we accomplished that goal.

Again please accept my apologies and be assured that all of your comments have been addressed with all of the appropriate department managers. Thank you and we hope you will give our hotel another chance in the future.

Reviewed 16 November 2011

Stayed here overnight during a tour. Nothing really in the area unless you want to drive.
Pool was good but again no showers or changing area. Is this a feature of U.S. hotels? If so what happened to hygiene? I have never come across this in the U.K. or europe Not acceptable I'm afraid.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
WyndhamMtLaurel, Manager at Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel. We appreciate the feedback. It is surveys like yours that provide us with insight into the guest experience that we may not be aware of.

We apologize that our pool area does not have a separate shower area; however, our pool area does meet all local and state health requirements.

We hope that if your travels bring you back to the Mount Laurel, NJ area, you will choose to stay at our hotel again.

Best Regards,

The Staff and Management of the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel

Reviewed 13 November 2011

The rooms are dirty and need to be updated. Would not stay here again until they update the rooms. Hotel staff was very nice and helpful.

Dear Valued Guest,

It is disappointing to hear that our hotel did not live up to your expectations. All of us here at the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel hotel take your comments very seriously, and we are eager to correct any failures on our part.

I would love an opportunity to discuss your stay and experiences with you directly, and am confident that I can restore your faith in us. I can be contacted at 856-234-7009. I look forward hearing back from you!

Reviewed 10 November 2011

Everything in this hotel needs remodeled. Furniture looks used, bathrooms are clean but dated; I can't believe the reviews that people actually recommended this hotel for special occasions? For a place to sleep and move on, okay, but don't stay here for an extended stay.

• Stayed: November 2011
WyndhamMtLaurel, Manager at Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so sorry that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. It appears that we failed to meet your expectations regarding the room quality; however, we are happy to hear you were satisfied with the cleanliness of the room. My staff and I reviewed each of your comments and are re-evaluating our inspection processes to ensure the quality of all the guest rooms. Again, we are terribly sorry that your first experience with Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel was not a good one, but invite you to give us another try. We greatly appreciate your feedback, as it helps us to improve and provide a better experience.