“Excellent pizza”

lovey's Pizza
Ranked #22 of 51 Restaurants in Morris Plains
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 October 2016

I lived 3 doors down from this place for almost a year and the pizza was consistently excellent......the only problem was that the crew isn't going to win any Nobel Prizes in Science, if you know what I mean.......something invariably wrong with almost any order.....ask for pepperoni pizza and you might get sausage.....order a burger and fries and find out they charged you separately even the menu has it as a combo......you get the pic...best pizza in Morris Plains in my humble opinion

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Went to Lovey's tonight and had two very nice dinners. We had ordered take out pizzas previously and they were very good. We wanted to try something different this time. My wife had a very good chicken francaise dinner with a nice fresh side salad.Very generous portion of the chicken dish so we had some take home. I was not too hungry and I went for a cheese steak sandwich which was very good . Nice variety of meals on the menu. . They seem to do a ton of take out orders especially pizza. The service was excellent and the manager was very friendly and welcoming. We will definitely go back again in the near furture.

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

Consistently good pizza. Kids meals are reasonable priced. Soda fountain was 100% working, and a godmother sub I ordered was a little light in the fillings department.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

I had Lovey’s Penne Vodka Pizza while hanging out with friends I completely fell in love with it. The next day I literally ordered the same Pizza and drove 4hrs back to Maryland just so I could have a pizza it was that GOOD…

Reviewed 19 February 2016

I know Lovey's has a loyal following, but I just don't see it. Wife and I sat in there one weekday evening and watched a steady parade of obvious regulars stop by for take out, probably on their way home from work. We tried a caesar salad and a pizza. The salad was very good, nice and crisp with tasty dressing. But the meat lovers pizza was just "eh." The crust was soggy and the toppings tasted greasy. Sorry, just not our style.