“Love the Pizza”

Mario's Brick Oven Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 53 Restaurants in Morris Plains
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 15 October 2016

We don't leave near, but it's the best pizza around. Especially like the Meat Lovers pie. If you want Italian food, their Italian dishes are ample and quite good. Try their fried Calamari, also A+. We try to visit here 2/3 times a month.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

We had dinner delivered to our hotel. I had gnocchi alfredo; my husband got pizza. What surprised me first was the size of my dinner. Three people could've had dinner on that one! Next, even though it was delivery, everything was *piping* hot! My gnocchi dinner was delicious, and I enjoyed the leftovers as lunch the next day. Hubby's pizza, he said, was excellent.

Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

This place was the first Pizzeria we ordered from once moving to Morristown.. The food has always been great and the original owners have been good to us. Mario's has new owners now and they haven't missed a beat!!! Food is still awesome..

Reviewed 1 December 2015

I love this place, This place is number 1 pizza in NJ.
Their food is delicious and their delivery is quick.
Their prices are pretty good for such a big dishes.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

We had a large party and we needed a restaurant to cater the food so the hotel recommended us "Mario's Brick Oven Restaurant" for our buffet style supper. The restaurant catered for our big group and the food was incredibly tasty. It tasted just like Italian food back home. I highly recommend Mario's Restaurant anytime you are in Parsippany and Morristown area. We ordered pasta Ail et Olio, Penne mixed with vegetables, Salad, Chicken cutlets, Fries and Pizza. Price and delivery was excellent!