“A hidden gem for a working breakfast”
Review of Berry Creek Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Berry Creek Cafe
Ranked #6 of 20 Restaurants in Moonachie
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 21 July 2017

The omelets were fluffy and full of good things. The pastries and sides were delicious. If you're in the mood for breakfast in this area, find Berry Creek. We got there a little later than the rush, so we had plenty of elbow room and no rush to give up our table. I'm sure we'll go back on our next trip to the area.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Very good food for both breakfast and lunch. It was fresh and tasted great. Service was very friendly and I enjoyed the experience. Great stop if you are in the area but will also do takeout.

Reviewed 25 November 2015

Very impressed. Good food, impressive selections, creative daily specials, easy access from Route 17, quick and very clean. I will definitely put at the top of my list for easy, fast, casual and appetizing. The staff is very friendly, very helpful. But again food options stretch a little beyond the average deli-style and they have a large area for eat in (also very clean). They also have catering service. Worth checking out.

Reviewed 20 March 2015

Nice selection of sandwiches and other food items. I had the turkey on whole grain with fruit and was really nice. Some specials are set for 'grad-n-go' while others were pretty quick to come out. Prices are a tad high but not obscene.

Reviewed 21 November 2014

If you're looking for a quick hot bite, then this cafe is a good bet. Very large and clean with prompt service. I would rate the food Ok+. I have never had any real complaints, except soup blandness. Biggest problem is they are closed on weekends. Easily walkable from the Teterboro airport FBOs. They also have a regular lunch diner program, buy 10, next is free.