“Hot food quick”

Berry Creek Cafe
Ranked #7 of 20 Restaurants in Moonachie
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 21 November 2014

If you're looking for a quick hot bite, then this cafe is a good bet. Very large and clean with prompt service. I would rate the food Ok+. I have never had any real complaints, except soup blandness. Biggest problem is they are closed on weekends. Easily walkable from the Teterboro airport FBOs. They also have a regular lunch diner program, buy 10, next is free.

Reviewed 25 September 2014

This is a good place for consistent food. The service is usually good and friendly. The specials are consistently changed and pretty good. The sandwiches are not so good because you have to hunt to find what's inside, pretty stingy. Sandwich, small side of potato salad/coleslaw or macaroni salad and a drink is $10-12 that's too steep for what you get.

1  Thank Foodisfun77
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I will always go to Berry Creek Cafe for breakfast or lunch whenever I am in town for work. The breakfast sandwiches are fantastic, coffee does the job, and the selections they offer for lunch are over the top.

The salads are big and do not disappoint. I think they have very reasonable prices as well. I have not tried any of the hot food, but it looks really good. When you stand in line you will notice that most of the customers are known by first name. There is good reason to go here over and over again if you are local.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

I am not a sandwich kind of guy but it is where the guys I was visiting took me. Wow what a pleasant surprise. I had the pastrami special and I am used to it being thinly sliced, well this pastrami was thick and very flavorful. Great staff and very friendly. The special was suppose to have potato salad but they had run out and they gave me mac salad instead. It was excellent as well.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

We stopped for new lunch with 6 of us. The sandwiches we had were delicious. The service was great. They made the food quickly and got it to us soon. Some of us had a New Jersey special - the Taylor ham. It was good. Only problem they close late afternoon.