“Solid Italian Deli”

Prova
Ranked #9 of 20 Restaurants in Moonachie
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 2 December 2016

I've been working in the area and found this little gem. They make great sandwiches. The "Italian" is wonderful. Made wit Sopressata, capicola, mortadella, mozzarella, lettuce, tomato, onion and olive oil, on a fresh roll.
the Prova Special is also wonderful if your in the mood to be heart healthy. Its made with Grilled eggplant, grilled zucchini, mozzarella, roasted peppers,and fresh arugula

In addition to their great sandwiches, they serve breakfast, and at lunch, homemade hot Italian dishes such as Baked Ziti, Lasagna, etc. also try the Sausage and Peppers hot hero.

Some parking. very small eating area. I have always taken my order "to go". lots of locals eat here.

Reviewed 29 October 2014 via mobile

I've been hear at least a dozen times. Being from Wisconsin, it's hard to find a sangwhich this good. The spicy italian is by far my favorite. It's so damn good. The bread is amazing. Just like the bread my dad would get from Piemonte bakery in Rockford Il. When I was a kid. Especially on holidays. Brings back a lot of memories. I would highly recommend Provas !!!

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

I completely concur with the first review - this place is amazing! We went here for lunch three days in a row while in town. After finding it the first day we didn't bother looking further. All I can say beyond the first review is REAL cannoli!