“Quaint and Delicious”

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 August 2017

This is the type of place every town should have--quaint setting and good food. My wife and I met friends and we split, each having two breakfasts and two having lunches. Each was delicious from the omelets to the chicken salad sandwich. The coffee was also very good. We would definitely go back if in the area.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast this morning. I've bought coffee here to go several times before, this was my first dining experience and likely last. Had a simple order of scrambled eggs with sausage. The eggs were dried out and tasteless, the potatoes over cooked, the sausage seemed like jimmy dean. Couldn't even get rye bread, had their baguette which was also meh. Stick to the coffee. Luckily not expensive, but was still $13 down the drain, I could have made a much more appetizing breakfast at home. Next time sticking with the more traditional diners in town, their coffee may not be as good but food leaps and bounds better.

Date of visit: April 2017
2  Thank Sailgirl22
Reviewed 8 February 2017

I love brunch here and the coffee. I had a great brunch pasta dish that was unique and sounded strange but tasted awesome. Always packed - expect to wait during peak times.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 2 February 2017

Still love the brunch and love going there on weekdays when the chance comes (rare). But on weekends it is mobbed even with the expanded space next door. Crowd management is terrible and so while you are eating your delicious eggs benedict and drinking a perfect coffee, you are surrounded by people waiting for a table who are talking loudly with each other, on cell phones, and babies and children are all over the place as they wait restlessly. This was a recent experience during the winter, and I'm definitely not going back until its warm again.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 15 October 2016

Bluestone has become our go-to place for a yummy Sunday brunch. Happily, they've recently expanded, which gives you the option of a quieter and sometimes cooler room with less hustle and bustle.

The coffee is great and the food is delicious. Service is usually quick and the waitstaff are pleasant and accommodating. The menu ranges and is very vegetarian friendly. My go-to vegan option is the tofu scramble; I recommend asking for extra veggies. :-)

They stop serving brunch at 2:30 p.m. on Sundays. We've notice that if we arrive after 1 p.m., we miss the heaviest brunch traffic and can often be seated immediately.

Parking on the street is usually not too bad and there is a lot directly behind the building.

Date of visit: October 2016