“Good Home-Style Italian in A Friendly Atmosphere (But bring a jacket)”
Review of Antonio's

Antonio's
Ranked #4 of 55 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We were here for a family celebration and were impressed by the food choices and quantities - more than we could handle!!! The service was very attentive and the food was quite tasty. However the room was a bit chilly. Best to schedule in the off-winter months.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Antonios is a very popular local spot. Big menu. Food is good, but typical. Good pizza. They recently updated their entrance to the delight of customers and I'm sure wait staff. Prompt and reliable service regardless of customer volume. Good standby.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 20 December 2017

people are top rate and you can not get better food good value for your money staff will go out of there to make anything for you even though it may not be on the menue

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

We visited here and has the WORST service. Our server never came to even take our drink order. Finally, we flagged down the owner/manager. He took our order. The food came quickly, but then we waited & waited. My husband got up to get to go boxes himself. It’s not like the restaurant was packed. There were only 9 tables with patrons.
The pizza here is great. We don’t live in NJ, so the pizza and chicken parmigiana subs are a treat! But, from now on when we visit NJ, we’ll do take out only!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I was introduced to Antonio's from a friend. She invited us to dinner with her husband, and at the time we were planning a engagment party for my son. They informed us that they have a separate store front/cater ing hall a few doors down. The room is very nice, with round party tables, separate kitchen and bathrooms. For the party they do it family style with salad, pasta, and three entrees, all the guest loved this set up. We were also allowed to bring our own wine. The owners wide, who's a awesome person, actually was one of the waitresses and was so helpful to make the party run so smooth. Ok now the food AMAZING!!!! I chose the caprese salad for app, penne vodka. The entrees were chicken Franchise, chicken parm, and eggplant rollitini. I can't have the penne vodka and they had no problem getting me oil and garlic pasta. I can't say enough about there catering. We also try now to go there at least 1 to 2 month, my favorite (not on menu but have no problem making for me) cavatelli, broccoli, garlic and shrimp. It's delicious with huge shrimp, it's such a large dish i always bring half home. Please give them a try for dinner or a party. It's a BYOB.....enjoy!!!!!

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Antonio's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK