“Quaint Jersey Pub - Perhaps George Washington Had A Brew”
Review of The Little York

The Little York
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Okay, first of all Mary working behind the bar was great, not only to my buddy and me, but also to every customer that walked in.

I was disappointed with the sausage and pasta dish, as I also was with the egg plant appetizer. However, my buddy enjoyed his wings appetizer and also his chicken dinner.

The prices were moderate, and again the service by Mary was outstanding.

3  Thank JJAncellotti

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Great food great Entertainment. TVs at bar away from dining areas. Outdoor seating. I applied to work there! Waiting to hear back!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

What a gem! Great loaded pizza of course called Little York Pie it's pounds of pizza on a fairly thin crust. They have a great pizza menu, excellent original buffalo style wings.
Nice Italian menu with local specials, and holiday food specials. Great wait staff, nice family friendly atmosphere.
If you are hungry, and are anywhere near Little York.. worth the visit, you will become a regular..

Thank Jim A3Mermaid T... S
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Cozy bar. Excellent service at the bar. Always friendly and attentive. Food is fresh and delicious. Pizza excellent. Can't say enough about it. Our go-to place for a quick Dependable delicious dinner

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Good pizza not great-friendly staff-at an ok price for the menu. If your in the area it's not a must stop. But your not going to be disappointed.

Lisa S, Owner at The Little York, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Stephen we are so grateful to be a part of our little community and to call you a neighbor. At the Little York we expect nothing less than friendly smiling service and a warm, welcoming dining experience. I am sorry that we did not provide this on your visit. Our doors are open and I hope that you'll stop in soon.