“Time to try out the new restaurant in Milford ”
Review of Blue Corn Grill

Blue Corn Grill
Ranked #6 of 20 Restaurants in Milford
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

My wife ordered the Steak Fajita Salad and I ordered the Pulled Pork Tacos.
Each dish was very good and plentiful!
I'm usually don't eat Mexican food, so I ordered my meal without spices.
It was well prepared and very tasty.
Please stop by and give it a try.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Milford is not exactly known for its Mexican food, but curiosity got the best of me. Their steak sandwich was simply extraordinary and the Mexican egg rolls have to be eaten with your eyes closed. Delicious! Dinner is a bit pricey for a Mexican restaurant, but the lunch menu is reasonable.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

We had just left the Tinicum Arts Festival and went over to Frenchtown, to get some lunch. Everyplace was packed, with long wait times and there was nowhere to park. I drove upriver to Milford and we discovered duties new Mexican restaurant and decided to give it a try. My wife and I both had the shrimp and avocado tacos and they were excellent. The decor is simple but bright, service was quick and friendly and the prices are reasonable. If you are in the area I would suggest checking out this very good new addition to the very limited dining scene in Milford.